BeautyFaceFacial SkincarePacifica
Beauty Glow Baby Youthful Face Scrub (45 oz)

Pacifica Beauty Glow Baby Youthful Face Scrub (.45 oz)

by Pacifica

Glow baby, glow. Baby your face and get glowing with our dual action face scrub. Polish away surface debris, potential toxins and impurities. Papain, borage and flax team up in this powerhouse formula for a brighter appearance.

Ingredients: aqua, juglans regia (walnut) shells, helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil, glycerin, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, stearic acid, glyceryl laurate, tocopherols (vitamin E), panthenol (vitamin B5), allantoin, sodium PCA, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil, linum usitatissimum (flax) seed oil, hyaluronic acid, dispotassium gycyrrizinate, camellia sinensis (white tea) extract, tromethamine, papain, bromolein, bentonite, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexlglycerin, borago officinalis (borage) seed oil, rosa canina fruit oil, benzyl alcohol, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) essential oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, coleus forskohlii oil.

Usage: Apply to damp face and décolletage. Blend gently in a circular motion. Rinse thoroughly.

Is this gentile for a scrub?
Are large is the grain on this?
Has anyone gotten oily skin from this product?
Start your review of Pacifica Beauty Glow Baby Youthful Face Scrub (.45 oz)!
Product Highlights
I absolutely adore this scrub. I have very sensitive skin, so it's rare when a product works well on my skin without irritating it, and this worked wonderfully. It smelled great, and was gentle enough on my skin. I'm a fan! in reviews
Beth D.
Fort Worth
My favourite facial scrub. I got it in a pacifica trial kit for christmas and I just finished the sample bottle last week. I will have to buy a full size soon bc it is hard to live without. It minimizes my scarring and helps get out my blackheads.
Haley H.
Alcoa, TN
Pacifica Beauty Glow Baby Youthful Face Scrub (.45 oz) uploaded by Haley H.
This is definitely a great product for some, it just depends on personal preference if you’re looking for a serious scrub that’s going to remove dead skin this is the one for you. It definitely leaves your skin feeling baby soft but for me personally the grains are really harsh. I like the outcome, but it’s just not comfortable for me to use. I use a scrub from a small company called Feel. It is their “Renewed” pumpkin walnut facial cleanser end it is the holy Grail of exfoliating cleanser‘s. You have to try it!! Plus it smells like heaven.
Lori O.
New Albany, IN
This is my absolute favorite face scrub! After using it on my face and neck my skin always looks smooth and glowing. I also love that it's natural and cruelty free. It's really fine grit so it doesn't feel as harsh on my skin as some other scrubs can. Over time my skin has looked smoothr and my skin tone looks more even. I use it about 3 times a week so I don't over-exfoliate. I got mine at Target for around $15 and it's definitely a product that I'll keep in my regular skincare routine from now on!
Victoria J.
S Abington Twp, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
I really liked the smell of this product. My skin is sensitive and this product was to grainy and harsh on my skin. It left my skin feeling raw and red. Overall I really love this company!! I’m glad I tried it but it was not for me.
Khrys M.
Charlotte, NC
Pacifica Beauty Glow Baby Youthful Face Scrub (.45 oz) uploaded by Khrys M.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This product feels so good on my skin. It leaves it so soft. Definitely met my expectations. Only improvement I would recommend is for it to be a little more thicker.
Kimberly C.
Hutto, TX
This facial scrub is literally like magic in a bottle but very tough to find nowadays! I have sensitive skin and find it not to be too harsh or stripping! The name stands true! Your skin will literally be glowing and smooth 🙌🏻 Pacifica Beauty Glow Baby Youthful Face Scrub (.45 oz)
Julia M.
Bethlehem, PA
Pacifica Beauty Glow Baby Youthful Face Scrub (.45 oz) uploaded by Julia M.
Pacifica Beauty Glow Baby Youthful Face Scrub (.45 oz) uploaded by Julia M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I like this scrub. It’s potent enough it works for mild exfoliation but mild enough for sensitive skin. I don’t think it’s the best thing compared to other products for very dry skin (which I have in the winter) I would recommend for normal to oily exfoliation. I did get a small bit of exfoliant in my eye and that was the worst sand paper feeling, lasted about 2 hours. BE CAREFUL. Can’t beat the price though.
Emily R.
Charleston, SC
I bought this at Ulta as part of a sale and I love it! The one I have is in a tube, so I’m not sure if this is exactly the same item, but it is under the same name. It is really similar to the St. Ive’s scrubs (which has been a staple for me for years), but much gentler. It smells really nice and it’s been great for my sensitive, acne prone skin. It’s definitely gentle enough for everyday use, but I switch off between this and the St. Ive’s depending on how exfoliating I want’
Ashley C.
Greenwood, IN
I'm going to give this product 4 stars, because there isn't anything I would change except for the size. First and foremost, it's a vegan brand, so more than likely I'm not going to experience any sort of rash or breakout. Secondly, the scrub is a great exfoliant. I liked how when I rinsed off the product it didn't leave my skin feeling baby soft. A true exfoliant doesn't contain oil and when you're skin feels slippery, there's oil in the product which can lead to irritation and breakouts. To me, I like this because I can add my own moisturizer/oils. Lastly, the one thing I would change about the brand, is the size of their products. PLEASE SIR, MAY I HAVE SOME MORE?
Alvena M.
Happy Valley, OR
Love this scrub. Smells wonderfully. Leaves my skin feeling like a baby's bottom. Would recommend
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nurun C.