BeautyFaceFacial SkincarePacifica
Beauty Gem Water Crystal Infused Micellar Cleansing Tonic

Pacifica Beauty Gem Water Crystal Infused Micellar Cleansing Tonic

by Pacifica

Don't sleep in your makeup, you beautiful dreamer! We make it easy to be good. Watermelon, quartz and lemongrass united in this innovative rinse-free cleanser that helps capture and lift dirt, makeup and impurities. No harsh rubbing needed.

Ingredients: aqua (purified), sorbitan oleate decylglucoside crosspolymer, decyl glucoside, glycerin, cocos nucifera (coconut) water, calendula officinalis (flower) extract, citrus grandis (grapefruit) fruit water, quartz powder, xanthan gum, citrullus lanatus (watermelon) fruit extract, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, parfum (natural with lemongrass essential oil).

Usage: Apply with a fresh cotton round in circular motions to remove dirt, makeup & oil.

[product:pacifica-gem-water-crystal-infused-micellar-cleansing-tonic] Super excited about crystal infused products! This is going to be so freaking awesome! So pretty! And fun yes! But even better, actual benefits from the crystals, which can reduce radiation, and improve mood! Oh I’ve been waiting for this! Is glitter is making a comeback!
Start your review of Pacifica Beauty Gem Water Crystal Infused Micellar Cleansing Tonic!
Riley B.
Prosper, TX
Pacifica Beauty Gem Water Crystal Infused Micellar Cleansing Tonic uploaded by Riley B.
Pacifica Beauty Gem Water Crystal Infused Micellar Cleansing Tonic I absolutely love this! Takes off all my makeup and ever since I started using it my face has cleared up big time! I should've took a pic of before and after but I wasn't expecting it to be this good! It's also not thag heavy and feels amazing ! #influenster #musthave #beauty #makeup #friendfest #voxbox #gamechanger #mymakeupbag #gameface #bestof2019 #festivalmakeup #pacifica #cleansing
Maritza M.
Prosper, TX
Pacifica Beauty Gem Water Crystal Infused Micellar Cleansing Tonic uploaded by Maritza M.
Chelsea F.
Davie, FL
Pacifica Beauty Gem Water Crystal Infused Micellar Cleansing Tonic uploaded by Chelsea F.
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this as makeup remover. Very refreshing. It’s great at taking foundation and eye makeup off.
Julia C.
Manasquan, NJ
Pacifica Beauty Gem Water Crystal Infused Micellar Cleansing Tonic uploaded by Julia C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this micellar water!!! It smells so fresh and sweet with fruity notes! It's infused with rose quartz as well for some good vibes! Does an amazing job of getting off all kinds of makeup, including eyeliner and mascara. Also leaves my face feeling clean AND hydrated! I love it so much!!
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
Great for gentle cleansing, makeup removal, and smells beautiful! I’m a first time user! Nothing to improve. Love this and recommend for all skin types! It’s gentle on my skin too.
Brooklyn M.
Idaho Falls, ID
I was not a big fan of this cleansing. I didn’t think it worked on my face an I didn’t like the smell.
Alexandra  E.
Cincinnati, OH
This micellar cleansing tonic is an essential for my skincare routine when I’m not in the mood to wash my face. I apply it with a cotton round and find it does a fantastic job at removing makeup and grime from my face! It has a lovely watermelon and lemongrass scent. After wiping this on my face with a cotton round, I use the @Pacifica Beauty Crystal Power Hydro Mist.
Kyra S.
Memphis, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
I will nevee be able to live without this stuff again!! It cleans sooo well and doesnt leave a greasy or sticky residue, my skin feels soft after use and it doesnt burn which is a first for me with micellar water! Love love love it!
Nicky D.
Bellevue, WA
Purchased at: ULTA
The beautiful packaging was what sold me initially and I’ve heard good things about Pacifica being a clean brand ! It works well as an additional step to cleansing ! Smells nice and the crystals at the bottom are a great touch !
Jisela  A.
This micellar water good for removing my makeup after a long day. I spritz it all over my face, get a cotton ball and swipe all the makeup and dirt off my face. I recommend this product to others!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amanda P.
Oklahoma City, OK
il y a 3 ans
Pacifica Beauty Gem Water Crystal Infused Micellar Cleansing Tonic Super excited about crystal infused products! This is going to be so freaking awesome! So pretty! And fun yes! But even better, actual benefits from the crystals, which can reduce radiation, and improve mood! Oh I’ve been waiting for this! Is glitter is making a comeback!
BriAnna N. il y a 3 ans
I looove Pacifica! They are definitely one of my faborite brands and their gem serum and gem water are two of my fav products.