MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerPacifica
Beauty French Lilac Perfumed Hair & Body Mist

Pacifica Beauty French Lilac Perfumed Hair & Body Mist

by Pacifica

Mist your beautiful body in scent. Smile & head out into this magical world. You've got this. Perfumed in a traditional French style, this fresh scent conjures spring with a blend of lilac, magnolia leaves, heliotrope, ylang ylang, hyacinth and subtle notes of nectarine. Alluring and romantic. This is truly the best Lilac ever.

Ingredients: aqua (purified water), parfum (Pacifica's own fragrance blend with natural and essential oils), polysorbate 20, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate.

Usage: Spray on hair and/or body any time you want to smell pretty.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pacifica Beauty French Lilac Perfumed Hair & Body Mist!
Portland, OR
Pacifica Beauty French Lilac Perfumed Hair & Body Mist uploaded by Hannah H.
Purchased at: ULTA
It really does have an authentic lilac smell. It can get to be too much sometimes, but I usually love it.
Purchased at: Amazon
What I love about its that 100% vegan cruelty free plus my hair and body smelled super fresh all day long . its not sticky and heavy.
North Royalton, OH
Purchased at: Target
First of all, I love that Pacifica brand is vegan and cruelty free. They also use clean ingredients that are not harmful to you or the environment. It’s so nice to finally be able to find those positive qualities in a brand at your local Target. The scent of this hair and body mist is so lovely. It smells so fresh and clean. Every time I spray it, the smell reminds me of a sunny spring day. I also love how affordable it is! Great brand. Great product. Highly recommend!Pacifica Beauty French Lilac Perfumed Hair & Body Mist
I love Pacifica for being vegan, cruelty free, and affordable. This body spray has more staying power than most perfumes I’ve owned! Plus, the scent is absolutely delicious. I use this spray before going to workout or when I want a scent with staying power. I also love that it’s safe to use on your hair!
Pacifica always makes such amazing products but I have to say that this hair and body mist really takes the cake. I love all of their products but I’m one of those people who really likes to smell good all day. I like to mix this with my Persian rose perfume also by Pacifica. And those to make such a great combination.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love love love this product!! I hate using sprays on my hair since I’m always too scared that they will affect my hair badly. But I decided to give this a try. You only need a little to get through the day. This spray does not affect the texture of your hair unlike other products. Its natural!! It smells great!! And it’s affordable!! Highly recommend buying this product.
San Antonio, TX
I get so many compliments with this perfume. I only use a little bit too and it works so well. A nice scent that isn’t overpowering either. I will sometimes spray some in my brush and comb my hair, and it never leaves it feeling or looking oily. I only ever use this perfume now, and it’s a great a quality for the price. One bottle has last me 3 months now and I still have some left.
Hamden, CT
Got this recently at target after searching for a hair perfume that smelled nice and cost under $30.  After smelling all the scents they had to offer I decided upon this one because it smells exactly like real lilacs! The scent lasts fairly long and I’ve been using it along with dry shampoo and so far so goodb
Colorado Spgs, CO
This product is incredible! It takes me back to my childhood. I have looked for a lilac fragrance for years and nothing compares. It has a strong all day scent that is pleasant and not overwhelming like some other brands. This is one I keep at home at all times.
Albuquerque
I love the fresh floral scent. Its soothing and no overwhelming. Good price. Good value. Pretty packaging.  Pacifica Beauty French Lilac Perfumed Hair & Body Mist

Looking for your answer?