Skin CareFacial SkincareCompressed Skin Care Mask SheetsPacifica
Beauty Eye Bright Undereye Vitamin C Spot Serum Mask

Pacifica Beauty Eye Bright Undereye Vitamin C Spot Serum Mask

by Pacifica

Under eye area in need of a brighter outlook? Our natural biocellulose eye patches are infused with Vitamin C and Marine plant extracts to bumpup support, help brighten and boost hydration.

Has any one seen good results from this and how long did it take ?
Are those products good for the under eye area Tony Moly Panda's Dream Eye Patch 1 pair of sheets ?
Do they help with dark circles?
Start your review of Pacifica Beauty Eye Bright Undereye Vitamin C Spot Serum Mask!
Angelina L.
Jacksonville, NC
Pacifica Beauty Eye Bright Undereye Vitamin C Spot Serum Mask uploaded by Angelina L.
Purchased at: Target
These are super awesome! First off the price is great! I love that it leaves my skin so fresh and happy. It gets rid of my under eye bags and dark circles. I wish it came with more in the package though. I definitely recommend these to all my fellow dark under eye friends!
Bailey D.
Grafton, OH
Pacifica Beauty Eye Bright Undereye Vitamin C Spot Serum Mask uploaded by Bailey D.
Pacifica Beauty Eye Bright Undereye Vitamin C Spot Serum Mask seriously AMAZING. Cooled my eyes off, reduced puffiness, and reduced darkness right away. If you throw them in the fridge for awhile before applying they feel even more refreshing! I use them in the morning/ middle of the day when I need to relax and refreshen alittle. Not to mention the packaging is eye appealing as well. #eyemasks #geleyemask #tiredmom #darkcircles
Kathy Lee C.
Alexandria, VA
Pacifica Beauty Eye Bright Undereye Vitamin C Spot Serum Mask uploaded by Kathy Lee C.
First time using these eye pads and it was a refreshing experience. Very lightweight, and I felt a very cool sensation. No skin irritation and stayed in place. My undereye was soft and hydrated. Available to buy at Target. Gifted by Pacifica.
Melissa H.
Topeka, KS
Pacifica Beauty Eye Bright Undereye Vitamin C Spot Serum Mask uploaded by Melissa H.
These were great for a quick way to add some moisture to your under your eyes. There was not an overpowering smell. There was plenty of serum on them. I think these would be great for once every week or every other week.
Kara E.
Nitro, WV
Pacifica Beauty Eye Bright Undereye Vitamin C Spot Serum Mask uploaded by Kara E.
Complementary of Influenster and Pacifica. When testing this product I did see a difference. It is very hydrating and it definitely locked in the moisture under my eyes. It brighten right back. I have a thyroid problem and my eyes constantly look yellow and it most definitely helped with that. I am also allergic to the sun my face is very sensitive and I always get sun poisoning. So the fact that this mask has vitamin c is amazing. My body lacks a lot of vitamin c and d, products like this help a lot. I also use this mask at night after the shower so my skin has time to relax while sleeping. This is one of my favorite products from this brand, I purchase this often.
Brooke L.
Rochelle, GA
Pacifica Beauty Eye Bright Undereye Vitamin C Spot Serum Mask uploaded by Brooke L.
I was really excited to try this but unfortunately it didn't do much for me. it felt nice on my skin and the packaging was nice. I'm sure if I had more it would work so I'd be open to trying it again.
Sigal D.
Davie, FL
Pacifica Beauty Eye Bright Undereye Vitamin C Spot Serum Mask uploaded by Sigal D.
I’m happy I got these for free they were fun to use and felt great but the fact that they can only be used once and I feel like it’s expensive for that
Jessica S.
Pickerington, OH
Pacifica Beauty Eye Bright Undereye Vitamin C Spot Serum Mask uploaded by Jessica S.
Helped make my skin tighter and hydrate my under eye area. Smoothing in the extra serum was so soothing. I would totally use again!!
Erika B.
Santa Ana, CA
Pacifica Beauty Eye Bright Undereye Vitamin C Spot Serum Mask uploaded by Erika B.
These undereye masks are a complete game changer. Other masks have left my skin feeling sticky but these are the complete opposite, they left my skin feeling so smooth and refreshed. They completely met my expectations and would definitely recommend these to anyone !
Courtney L.
Pacifica Beauty Eye Bright Undereye Vitamin C Spot Serum Mask uploaded by Courtney L.
I love eye masks! These smelt amazing. It had a refreshing cool sensation while wearing. Easy clean up. Just take off and pat face! Don't wash! After a long work week these helped perk up my look!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...