HealthMedicines & TreatmentsSkin TreatmentsPacifica
Beauty Enchanted Woods Micro-Batch Perfume

Pacifica Beauty Enchanted Woods Micro-Batch Perfume

by Pacifica

The magical blend in the Enchanted Woods Spray Perfume by Pacifica smells like a night in the woods with your favorite friend. Notes of juniper, bergamot, cardamom, geranium petals, smoky black vetiver and patchouli play around and linger in the air, catching rides on the winds.

Alcohol Denat. (Natural Grain), Parfum (Pacifica's own fragrance blend with natural and essential oils), Aqua (Water).

Does this perfume last? My favorite perfume by Clean was White Woods and it was discontinued and I have yet to find something similar that stays on the skin. Anyone have feedback?
I Would love to try this!?
I would like to smell this perfume?
Start your review of Pacifica Beauty Enchanted Woods Micro-Batch Perfume!
Mary F.
Chester Twp, PA
Pacifica Beauty Enchanted Woods Micro-Batch Perfume uploaded by Mary F.
Great vegan perfume I usually spray it around my room. It is a very strong and prominent scent. It has a sort of woodsy outdoor type feel to it. Bear with me it is a little hard to explain the scent in itself because it is quite unique. But overall it smells nice I really like it a lot. It is a very natural scented perfume and it isn’t that pricey it ran me about 22.00. I’ve never tried vegan perfume before so I wanted to see what it was all about. I’m quite satisfied and will be trying out more of Pacifica perfumes the future.
sayuri W.
This woods spray perfume is really good but I think it doesn’t stay on me...I mean, its fantastic scent is amazing but for me is like weak #voxbox #influenster #perfume #pacifica #spray #daily #routine
Jenae M.
Waseca, MN
#PACIfICA is such a great brand that I just recently found on ulta Beauty app. They have so many amazing scents available now. I get so many compliments on this scent. I highly recommend this brand for a hair and body spray.
Tiara W.
Clackamas, OR
This smells likes it’s more for a man. It has a strong patchouli scent with spicy woodsy accents that make it smell like a cologne to me. It’s not really my cup of tea but it doesn’t smell bad. I just don’t like the scent for a perfume.
Gina H.
Theodore, AL
Very Satisfied with this product 😊 - light and sweet scent that lasts a long time - definitely worth trying out
Brit M.
Ocean City, MD
Amazing smells! Every one is amazing but I really enjoy this one. A fresh and clean scent. People compliment my smell all the time.
LINDsay B.
Norwich, CT
The smell is not that bad the price is ok not to cheap I did enjoy it didn’t use it as much tho
Jennifer B.
I am a massive perfume/body spray junkie. I tend to buy everything from lower priced scents to ridiculously expensive. This is by far one of my current favorites as it has lasting power and is perfect for everyday wear.
Renn D.
Olivehurst
Greaaaat scent that leaves you smelling amazing all day long. Recommend to anyone looking for new perfumes
Anya L.
Pottsville, PA
The price is amazing, the smell is amazing! TheONLY ISSUE I have is that you need to reapply often as it dies out fast! It is inexpensive and easy [email protected] so I always buy it!