BeautyFaceFacial SkincarePacifica
Beauty Dreamy Youth Day & Night Face Cream

Pacifica Beauty Dreamy Youth Day & Night Face Cream

by Pacifica

Age means nothing when your skin is healthy. Refuse to obey time with this potent formula supported by concentrated peptides, floral stem cells, antioxidants, and advanced extracts that join forces to deeply moisturize and improve skin's youthful glow.

Our Fleuracell Complex™ with concentrated floral stem cells will make your dreams come true.

Ingredients: aqua, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, glycerin (vegetable) ethylhexyl palmitate, acetyl hexapeptide-3, glyceryl stearate, cetyl alcohol, palmitoyl tripeptide-3, butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut oil, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, laminaria hyperborea (kelp) extract, tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, hyaluronic acid, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, panthenol (vitamin B5), allantoin, xanthan gum, sodium alginate, avena sativa (oat) beta glucan, cocos nucifera (coconut) water, iris pallida (sweet iris) leaf cell extract, rosa damascena (damascus rose) leaf cell extract, cichorium intybus (chicory) root oligosaccharides, caesalpinia spinosa gum, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, pelargonium (geranium) oil.

Usage: Can be used day and night on clean skin. Reapply when extra hydration is needed.
Common Sense Cautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only. As with any product, if irritation occurs, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children.

What are your thoughts on this cream?
Anyone try this one before ?
How is this as a night creAm?
Start your review of Pacifica Beauty Dreamy Youth Day & Night Face Cream!
Product Highlights
This product is absolute perfection. The cream is smoothing, hydrating and refreshing. It feels so great on the skin and is lightweight enough to use under makeup. It's lightly scented but after applying you cannot smell it at all. I highly recommend this product!in reviews
...but doesn't overwhelm like most products, it is light but moisturizes my dry skin very well (I have to adjust how much I use from summer-winter, but it's never an excessive amount and I can always find the balance for what I need). It absorbs into the skin quickly and doesn't leave any sort of residue, and it works amazing underneath makeup. It's full of essential oils, which usually break me out but with this stuff doesn't irritate my sensitive skin at all, and it's free of parabens and chemicals. Y'all don't know what you're missing not trying this stuff! in reviews
Caitlyn C.
Athens, OH
Pacifica Beauty Dreamy Youth Day & Night Face Cream uploaded by Caitlyn C.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is so great to use in the morning or if you are just feeling extra dry! I love the botanical/floral scent and it feels so nice and fresh on the face, it’s also super lightweight. I have been using for about 2-3 weeks and I havent experienced any breakouts or anything for my dry/normal sensitive skin. The packaging is also so appealing. I highly recommend this product, and I am very excited to try more Pacifica skin care items #skincare #pacifica #moisturizer
Katie W.
Pacifica Beauty Dreamy Youth Day & Night Face Cream uploaded by Katie W.
I wasn’t exactly wowed by this product but it worked pretty well considering the price. I would say that it acted as more of a general moisturizer as I didn’t see a huge difference in my skin after using it for about 3 months
Emily M.
Austin, TX
Pacifica Beauty Dreamy Youth Day & Night Face Cream uploaded by Emily M.
Purchased at: Target
I LOVE [product:pacifica-beauty-dreamy-youth-day-&-night-face-cream] - I’ve exhausted a (airtight pump!) bottle and have nothing but positive things to say. +Lightweight yet incredibly moisturizing +Vegan and cruelty free! +$16.00 for 1.7 oz. Affordable! Neutral: it has peptides and antioxidants but I don’t feel a dramatic anti-aging effect. My skin is supple and soft, which is all I look forward in a moisturizer.
Erika G.
Lake Stevens, WA
Pacifica Beauty Dreamy Youth Day & Night Face Cream uploaded by Erika G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Feels silky smooth on and off my face ! Love the consistency and smell that is subtle but clean . The formula makes my skin look bright and I don’t feel like I need makeup the days I use this on my skin, I love the brand so much as they’re natural and affordable.
Tarlan E.
Orlando, FL
Pacifica Beauty Dreamy Youth Day & Night Face Cream uploaded by Tarlan E.
I love how delicate this feels on my skin. You can tell there are no harsh chemicals from how gentle it glides on your entire face. I apply one pump every morning and night. It has lasted me about 4 months, so I’m due to purchase another bottle soon. I recommend this product for beginnings that are learning how to implement a skin care routine in their everyday routine.
Cari B.
San Pedro, CA
Pacifica Beauty Dreamy Youth Day & Night Face Cream uploaded by Cari B.
Purchased at: Target
After years of trying different moisturizers I finally tried Pacifica and wow I noticed a difference almost immediately. It’s lightweight and leaves my skin feeling and looking great, even brighter. I have sensitive skin and this cream doesn’t irritate or make my face break out. Wish I had tried this a lot sooner. I use it every morning and night, just two pumps will do it. 15 bucks is a great price, I Love it and never looking back! [product:pacifica-beauty-dreamy-youth-day-&-night-face-cream]
Sonia C.
Dacula, GA
Pacifica Beauty Dreamy Youth Day & Night Face Cream uploaded by Sonia C.
Pacifica Beauty Dreamy Youth Day & Night Face Cream uploaded by Sonia C.
This is my favorite face cream up to date. I have combination skin and sensitive skin and this face cream works amazingly. My skin looks so healthy from this product and it’s vegan and cruelty- free! 💕
Karolina K.
Windsor Locks, CT
Pacifica Beauty Dreamy Youth Day & Night Face Cream uploaded by Karolina K.
Purchased at: ULTA
I've been using this moisturizer as a day cream for a year now! I discovered Pacifica when I made the switch to mostly vegan and cruelty free products. Dreamy Youth smells good, is lightweight yet moisturizing and is non greasy. It doesn't feel heavy on your face like some other creams and it sinks in pretty quickly. I wouldn't say that it's absolutely game changing for me but I like it because it doesn't break me out or irritate me and the price is really good (especially since Ulta often has BOGO 50% off for Pacifica). One bottle lasts me about 2 months. The pretty packaging is also a plus. I definitely recommend it and I will continue to use this cream!
Makenzie H.
Pacifica Beauty Dreamy Youth Day & Night Face Cream uploaded by Makenzie H.
Purchased at: Target
Alright, so I’m an avid Tula user, and have been obsessed with their day and night cream since I first tried it. BUT, the price tag just isn’t the most friendly for everyone. So I decided to start trying some more less expensive, earth friendly brands. Welp. Pacifica is definitely a great comparison. I love this face cream. It feels like it’s doing the job. The smell is great. I have sensitive skin and this cream doesn’t bother it at all! [product:pacifica-dreamy-youth-day-&-night-face-cream]
Amber L.
Plantation, FL
Pacifica Beauty Dreamy Youth Day & Night Face Cream uploaded by Amber L.
I have been using this product for a little over a month and wow! My skin so smooth and not dry! I use it in the morning and at night and it has really made a big difference! Definitely recommend this product! Pacifica Beauty Dreamy Youth Day & Night Face Cream
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sasha L.
Hamden, CT
il y a 2 ans
Nina P. il y a 2 ans
They worked really well on me for about two months. I have very oily skin, but then it started again so I had to switch it up!
Yesenia A.