MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerPacifica
Beauty Dream State Aromapower Micro-Batch Perfume Oil

Pacifica Beauty Dream State Aromapower Micro-Batch Perfume Oil

by Pacifica

Perfume oil blend including lemon and jasmine absolute infused with amethyst, known as the "stone of spirit". Call in creativity, intuition and a sense of calm. Dreams can become reality. Dream it, live it.

Ingredients: caprylic/capric triglyceride, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, tocopherol (vitamin E), parfum (with natural essential oils and extracts).

Usage: This oil perfume works best on pulse points. Oil reacts with your own body chemistry so that each scent smells unique to each user. All natural blends don't last as long as synthetics so reapply for best results.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pacifica Beauty Dream State Aromapower Micro-Batch Perfume Oil!
Katie Q.
Rochester, NY
Pacifica Beauty Dream State Aromapower Micro-Batch Perfume Oil uploaded by Katie Q.
I have two kinds of these and they are both amazing. The scents are so nice and I love that it has the crystals inside. I haven’t really ever seen a product like this before! I certainly made me look into the line more
DJ O.
Batavia, OH
Pacifica Beauty Dream State Aromapower Micro-Batch Perfume Oil uploaded by DJ O.
Purchased at: ULTA
The Pacifica dream state doesn't hold its scent for very long. I apply it around my collarbone and inside my elbows before bed and the scent wears off after about 15 or 20 mins. The scent is great and smells soothing, but I can't finish a chapter and my cup of tea before it wears off. I would buy it again if it was guaranteed to last an hour or more because the scent is so gentle and relaxing to my senses.
Luce G.
Colorado
I have a sensitive nose and most perfumes make me want to gag. Pacifica scents are subtle and natural smelling. They don’t smell synthetic or sticky. The scent is sweet and light with hints of Lemon. The packaging is so cute and sparkly and I’d 100 percent buy it again.
Lisa R.
Bridgeport, CT
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This scent may be my favorite of the crystal healing line! I tend to have a preference for fruity scents; this fragrance has such a pleasant scent that I feel anyone can enjoy it. The fragrances in this collection are well varied, offering something for everyone & I would definitely get this again and as a gift for friends!
Laurenna A.
Franklin, TX
The smell stays for a while and is so good. I like that it’s convenient for travel and on the go. It’s very oily so some might not like the texture.
Vanessa B.
Manteca, CA
Beautiful simple scent that accentuates and doesn’t over power. Perfect value for those who prefer a more natural scent without skimping on the value
Julie D.
Stockbridge
Yes Calms the senses and grounds my mind.  Great therapy before bed.  Easily accessible at Target or Ulta.
larger vial would be great.
larger vial would be great.
Lizzi M.
Fullerton, CA
If you don’t like strong floral scents, do not get this. IF YOU DO, HOWEVER THIS IS FOR YOU. It’s s u c h a strong jasmine scent, and it lasts for so long, it’s so beautiful, and calming, and so many other good things. I want to bathe in this scent honestly.
Alex R.
San Juan Capistrano
I love all pacifica products. I've mainly used their solid perfumes but wanted to give something else a try. The scent lasted through the day and I loved the lemon notes.
Erin B.
Buffalo, NY
Smells heavenly. Big fan! Scent stays on for awhile, and I really enjoy the convenience of the oil formula.

Looking for your answer?