Pacifica Beauty Crystal Power Hydro Mist

by Pacifica

Your skin will look amazing and your soul will love the aromapowers. Watermelon, lemongrass and rose crystal extracts unite with aloe to bring you hydration and a refreshing boost. This is your moment to shine bright.

Ingredients: aqua, glycerin, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, panthenol (vitamin B), camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, carica papaya extract, sodium hyaluronate, olive oil glycereth-8 esters, citrullus lanatus (watermelon) fruit extract, xanthan gum, quartz powder, potassium sorbate, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, parfum (natural) with lemongrass essential oil.

Usage: Shake well before use. Hold bottle six to eight inches from your face and spray directly onto clean skin. (Be sure to close your eyes, silly.) Spray on foundation brush or sponge to use with foundation for extra moisture. Take with you and apply a few sprays throughout the day for an instant skin wake-up.

What is something you don’t like about the [product:pacifica-crystal-power-hydro-mist-22] ?
Start your review of Pacifica Beauty Crystal Power Hydro Mist!
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
1,823 reviews
Pacifica Beauty Crystal Power Hydro Mist uploaded by Lisa F.
Pacifica is a great brand that is 100% Vegan and Cruelty free. I’m a big fan of hydrating facial mist and setting sprays that have good skin care ingredients. I saw this at my local Marshalls for only $3. The packaging definitely caught my eye, it’s a clear plastic bottle with some really pretty hologram like prints of gems with shimmery gold and other colors. It has some amazing ingredients like Vitamin B5, Greet Tea, Hyalrounic acid, , aloe, and Watermelon, lemongrass and rose crystal extracts. This makes my skin feel hydrated, and it protects my skin from free radical damage like pollution and smoking. Great facial mist 👍🏻
Elizabeth S.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Pacifica Beauty Crystal Power Hydro Mist uploaded by Elizabeth S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love this for a quick refresh during the day! It feels good on my skin and smells very light. I love to keep this in my purse for when i feel a little dry.
Erica B.
Covina, CA
Pacifica Beauty Crystal Power Hydro Mist uploaded by Erica B.
I really enjoy this it’s soft . The fragrance is light but smells great : it’s refreshing and I can’t feel any alcohol . It’s great for before your makeup even after setting spray and as well as when your going bare faced with just skincare .
Wendy B.
Garrett, IN
Pacifica Beauty Crystal Power Hydro Mist uploaded by Wendy B.
Purchased at: Target
This brand may not be expensive but I absolutely love it. It uses natural ingredients and leaves all the nasties plus it is vegan.
Seila M.
Selbyville, DE
Pacifica Beauty Crystal Power Hydro Mist uploaded by Seila M.
I liked it a lot because it has a light and soft smell and at the same time it is refreshing, I really feel that it hydrates and makes you feel fresh and that wonderful smell
danielle H.
Pacifica Beauty Crystal Power Hydro Mist uploaded by danielle H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this mist. It’s super light weight and refreshing. It makes my skin feel hydrated. The packaging is also amazing, it sprays the perfect amount of mist ! It smells really great and the price is also great! I really like this hydro mist.
Sabrina H.
Pacifica Beauty Crystal Power Hydro Mist uploaded by Sabrina H.
This is another one of my FAVORITE skin care brands. They even offer cosmetics. I use this during the day, at night, & on my cosmetic brushes/sponge before applying makeup to hydrate my skin. Pacifica has great products & they’re 100% vegan & cruelty free!
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
1,397 reviews
Pacifica Beauty Crystal Power Hydro Mist uploaded by Debbie H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I am so happy with this purchase..It's very gentle to my skin and my skin is left very hydrated when I use it..I apply it after toning because I feel that after I wash and tone my face is so dry so I started spraying it with this product and I definitely can see a difference..It has a nice clean scent that's not overwhelming and once this dries down I am ready to start with my makeup routine..I absolutely would recommend this product Pacifica Beauty Crystal Power Hydro Mist
Mia J.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Pacifica Beauty Crystal Power Hydro Mist uploaded by Mia J.
I’ve been using this face mist (toner) since Black Friday 2020, I use it after cleansing my face with the brand’s Cosmic Hemp Balancing Face Wash. My facial skin definitely feels hydrated after! I also use this to dampen my Beauty Blender before applying my foundation which I find gives me a luminous or dewy effect regardless of the finish of the foundation I chose for the day, though the effect is much more dewy if the foundation is also that type and not matte. I do have a daytime and nighttime skincare routine which includes cleansers, serums and moisturizers by this same brand . The smell of this product is pleasant, subtle and not overpowering which I know many people do not care for. I use this in conjunction with the Cosmic Hemp Balancing Face wash, Crystal lit Moon oil and Cosmic Shield face cream. Overall I enjoy using this product and the other skincare products in this lineup, and I most likely will repurchase them, and I also cannot wait to try other things by this brand, I love that the products perform well, at a great price point and I often see deals for this brand at Ulta & I’ve just discovered that target now carries this brand so that’s another plus in my book!!
marisa S.
This mist is really nice to add lightweight moisture to your skin and hair! I like that this is unscented because if you layer a lot of sprays you don't need to worry about scents clashing. This is a really gentle spray and I like that it's enough to keep skin moisturized but not too much to overpower. Great find!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Danielle N.
Tampa, FL
il y a 2 ans
Alexis P. il y a un an
The only thing I would change is the spray. It’s a bit much sometimes so it can be easy to overdo. Other than that, it does what it says for me.