BeautyBodyBody CarePacifica
Beauty Crystal Glow Power Shimmer Body Lotion

Pacifica Beauty Crystal Glow Power Shimmer Body Lotion

by Pacifica

Look like you are glowing from within. Your skin will love the moisture, and you will love the energized glow. Rose crystal extracts unite with aloe and sunflower oil to bring you hydration and an energized radiance. This is your moment to shine bright.

Ingredients: aqua, panthenol (vitamin B), gluconolactone, sodium benzoate, glycerin, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, mica, titanium dioxide CI 77891), hydroxyethylcellulose, caprylic/capric triglyceride, glyceryl stearate, sorbitan sesquioleate, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl glucoside, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, parfum (natural, with lemongrass and watermelon extract), xanthan gum, quartz powder.

Usage: Massage onto your clean body. Go out into the world shimmering and looking beautiful. Let your light shine.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pacifica Beauty Crystal Glow Power Shimmer Body Lotion!
Kelly O.
Milford, MA
I love the crystal line I have all of the  products, there so amazing and so clean beauty. Everything is natural, the shimmer is beautiful!! Love it Not expensive, gentle I would buy again for sure
Kimberly M.
Mauldin, SC
Pacifica Beauty Crystal Glow Power Shimmer Body Lotion uploaded by Kimberly M.
I'm loving this for an extra glow during summer! The Crystal scent is their best in my opinion and im loving it so much that I got the matching bath bomb and wipes too. I think the lotion is great for glow but not for moisturizing, which it isn't made for.
Brooke B.
Masontown, WV
I really liked this, it was light and worked well on my dry skin to hydrate and radiate a natural glow! It didn’t smell as good as I thought it would but it worked fine, it had a nice shimmer effect on the skin. I would probably buy this again for summer and for the price!
Midori L.
San Diego, CA
Such a cute and fun product. Leaves skin looking sparkly and fun. Smalls great too! My daughter loves to use this lotion too for dress up in her princess dresses. Would get again.
Fern S.
Des Moines, IA
I love the shimmer . It's not overly glittery just the right amount of shimmer . Complements the skin nicely . I will say that you have to wash your hands after because the shimmer will be ALL over everything that’s my one complaint. Over love it .
Chelsea S.
Robesonia , PA
This product smells absolutely delicious. I bought it because I’m obsessed with crystals so I just had to get it! I’m glad I did
Julie I.
N Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s an ok product it’s not my favorite but it’s ok. I don’t like how it leaves the akin looking pinkish and like stained I got it jus to try it out it may be for other people jus was not for me sadly 😞
Juan R.
1,168 reviews
It is an excellent product for the care and hygiene of my body, for which I use it daily and when I see it immediately I buy it, the brand is very recognized internationally, which gives me a lot of confidence and guarantees that it is done. with high quality materials

Looking for your answer?