Pacifica Beauty Cosmic Vanish Pore Strips

by Pacifica

Bring your skin back to life and reincarnate your glow. Lift any dirty evidence of your day or night with three different pore strips targeted for intense t-zone strip down. Help deep clean pores and remove dirt, oil and blackheads. Key ingredients to love your skin: Tea Tree Oil: Can help support clean-up action. Hemp Seed Oil: Non-comedogenic oil helps balance moisture. Witch Hazel Extract: Can help decrease oil and redness. Directions: After cleansing, wet nose, forehead and chin. With dry hands, remove...

I purchased these with a few other things of this brand honestly because the package is pretty lol. anyways I am trying to figure out if I am just retarted but I cant find anywhere what side to apply on skin. I have the one on my forehead now and I put the smooth side on my skin and it doesn't really feel like it should so I am wondering if I should have the softer/felt side on skin?
[product:pacifica-cosmic-vanish-facial-pore-strips-3ct] Has anyone used these? Picked them up at Target last week!
Do these work well [product:pacifica-cosmic-vanish-facial-pore-strips-3ct] ?
Start your review of Pacifica Beauty Cosmic Vanish Pore Strips!
Naomi T.
Scottsdale, AZ
Pacifica Beauty Cosmic Vanish Pore Strips uploaded by Naomi T.
Purchased at: Target
I really hoped these were going to be great but sadly they weren’t. It was interesting that the pack contained different sizes, there were two patches each for the nose, chin & forehead. I personally don’t have any pore issues outside of my nose so I will be repurposing the other patches to try and fit around my nose. While wearing, the patches have a faint floral scent which I found a bit unnecessary and it tripped off my allergies. On removal the patch was almost clear, it barely removed anything. I gave one to my fiancé and he had better success but overall these strips just don’t work well.
Angel M.
Wilmington , CA
Purchased at: Target
There is 6 in total enough for two applications. They come in pink. Pacifica Beauty Cosmic Vanish Pore StripsPacifica Beauty Cosmic Vanish Pore StripsThe strips are also cut to form around your face shape. Super nice holographic packaging. It works it pulled out a lot of the sebum from my pores. I really needed this today. I wish it had all everything came out. 😬 but I am happy it was amazing
Drea M.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Pacifica Beauty Cosmic Vanish Pore Strips uploaded by Drea M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Got these to try out because at about a dollar a strip, it seemed like a good deal. I like the ingredients listed, tea tree and hemp oil. They come in different shapes to fit your forehead, nose and chin. You can always cut them down to spot fit problem areas. I didn't care for the strong smell on these. It could be the tea tree oil, but it smelled off. I left it on for the recommended 15 minutes after a warm shower to open the pores and the adhesive was really strong. Removed very slowly without any issues but it also didn't remove many blackheads. My skin did feel soft afterwards. Maybe after a few more uses I'll see more of a difference but for now these are a solid 3 star product for me.
Kimberly W.
Columbus, IN
Purchased at: Target
It comes with 6 strips, two nose, two chin, and two forehead. After cleansing, wet the area then apply the strips, wait 10-15 minutes then take off. I took mine off after 10 minutes and with it being pink it’s very hard to see if anything came off. I would definitely like it better if it were a different color to show results. I believe it was $6 for the two face applications.
Deserie R.
Riverside, CA
Pacifica Beauty Cosmic Vanish Pore Strips uploaded by Deserie R.
Not the best strips it did not get my blackheads. I like the packaging. It comes with three different pore strips targeted for intense t-zone strip down. But not for me. Pacifica Beauty Cosmic Vanish Pore Strips
Kayla P.
Grand Rapids, MI
Pacifica Beauty Cosmic Vanish Pore Strips uploaded by Kayla P.
Purchased at: ULTA
And yet another pacifica product I just had to try out. 😌 I was delighted when I opened the package and found two sets of strips, I was only expecting one set. Yay! The strips were wide and tall enough to feel like they were actually covering a larger part of my t-zone. It pulled out a LOT of white heads from my nose and forehead. My chin I had a bit of problem pulling off and it was a bit abrasive, although my skin was dry as well. I'm going to try the second pack again when I'm properly moisturized.
Nicole S.
Paterson, NJ
Pacifica Beauty Cosmic Vanish Pore Strips uploaded by Nicole S.
These are great they are a little pricer then other brands but I do see a difference after using.
Brittany P.
grapevine, TX
I didn’t really like this product. It worked well on my husband and got a lot of blackheads out of his nose. He has a bit more oily skin and I have more dry skin. I used enough water for the pore strip to stick but when I waited 9 mins I went to take it off it hurt SO bad! I had to put so much water on my nose just to remove it and I couldn’t even tell if I had any blackheads removed. I’ve used pore strips before but they never hurt this bad.
sarah A.
Englewd Clfs, NJ
this product smells horrible. it didn’t even do which job. it made my blackheads worse and it made me break out. I would 100% not recommend.
Brittanee R.
These pore strips worked pretty well. They aren’t the best I’ve used but they definitely still did something and they’re not too pricey.