BeautyBodyBody CarePacifica
Beauty Cosmic Renew AHA & Hemp Resurfacing Tonic (2 fl oz)

Pacifica Beauty Cosmic Renew AHA & Hemp Resurfacing Tonic (2 fl oz)

by Pacifica

Reincarnate dull, dry skin. Exfoliating action from gentle fruit-based AHAs combine with hemp and sugar to remove dead cells and let your radiant light shine through. Directions: Apply with a fresh cotton round in circular motions to exfoliate and remove dirt, makeup and oil. Every true beauty knows it's what's on the inside that matters. Formulated without phthalates, sulfates or parabens. INGREDIENTS: aqua, glycerin, spondias mombin (plum) pulp extract, mangifera indica (mango) pulp extract, musa sapient...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pacifica Beauty Cosmic Renew AHA & Hemp Resurfacing Tonic (2 fl oz)!
Kathy M.
Richfld Spgs, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
This really works like is says on the packaging! My skins looks brighter and feels softer and is nicer to the touch. Looks so healthy looking. Has a faint nice scent, does it burn or sting. Just plain makes my skin look so nice.
Phil D.
Cerritos, CA
Pacifica Beauty Cosmic Renew AHA & Hemp Resurfacing Tonic (2 fl oz) uploaded by Phil D.
I’m a huge Pacifica fan, so as soon as I saw they had an AHA toner I had to try it out! I liked this product, I did, but I feel like my problem was I’d started using Elf Cosmetics SuperTone Toner prior & that is waaaay stronger stuff. My skin has gotten used to the elf so by the time I tried out Pacifica’s, it wasn’t really doing much for my skin. It’s by nowhere means bad, it still worked good, just not great. I feel like this would be an amazing product if you aren’t already using a stronger chemical exfoliant like the elf toner. If you’re in that realm, I’d definitely recommend this! If, however, you already use something stronger, I’d stick to what you’re currently using!
Damaris C.
Bell Gardens, CA
Soy fanatica de Pacifica cuando supe que tenia u. Toner AHA quise probarlo y me encanto yo no abia probado el toner en mi pile asi que cuando lo hice me casino te lo recomiendo espero que si estas probando otro como elfo o algo paresido cambies te encantara no es fuerte
Carmen T.
Norwalk
I use this after I wash my face everyday, and the difference is amazing. You can feel the dead skin and gunk in your hands and on a cotton pad. It is weirdly moisturizing but the effects are absolutely incredible. I would recommend this for everyone.
Rachael M.
Pacifica Beauty Cosmic Renew AHA & Hemp Resurfacing Tonic (2 fl oz) uploaded by Rachael M.
I will be perfectly honest and say that I was never a fan of toners. They usually smelled bad, burned my skin, or left it feeling tight and so dry. This is none of those things! Pleasant orange type scent. Gentle fruit AHA for gentle exfoliation. And no redness or tightness to be found! I follow this with a serum at night and my skin has been looking great!
Andrea Z.
Sykesville, MD
Purchased at: ULTA
I have sensitive skin, so exfoliating is always complicated for me. This product gives immediate noticeable results - skin looks bright and smooth after use. It also feels firmer. I have been using this toner 2-3 times a week for a couple months now - my skin does still react a bit after use by going pink but it fades quickly. Make sure to keep this away from your eyes too, it can be a bit sting-y. With that said, I absolutely love the scent and how my skin looks when I use it!
Lillian G.
Vancouver, WA
It is super awesome to have an exfoliating toner thats not glycolic acid, not even lactic acid! It works exactly as it should without irritating my sensitive skin at all. I know its working because using my scrubs is easier and the exfoliation action causes my face to get oily, so I'm only using at night. Which works because I took one star off for the small size, and usually having to apply it to the cotton twice to do my whole face.
Nicole S.
Paterson, NJ
Pacifica Beauty Cosmic Renew AHA & Hemp Resurfacing Tonic (2 fl oz) uploaded by Nicole S.
I love this product! I bought it a target and this is great for smoothing and toning skin. Would definitely recommend if you do not want to break the bank on skincare.
Becca K.
Eastlake, OH
this stuff is amazing. my skin is dry and flaky and most toners just redden and tighten my skin. makeup ends up flaking off or looking clumpy. this stuff exfoliates like a pro, doesn’t irritate my super sensitive dry skin, and sits totally fine under any moisturizer or any other skincare and makeup ive used along with it. will definitely repurchase when i’m out!
Haley L.
Belleville, PA
Pacifica Beauty Cosmic Renew AHA & Hemp Resurfacing Tonic (2 fl oz) uploaded by Haley L.
The Pacifica cosmic tonic leaves my skin feeling so soft and replenished especially after a long day full of make up! It allows a bit of shine to show but it doesn’t look oily. It really helps with dry spots following with the hydration face cream.

Looking for your answer?