Pacifica Beauty Cosmic Clay Face Mask

by Pacifica

Your skin gets dirty and then it looks less vibrant and alive. Bring it back by cleansing your pores and getting the muck out. Directions: Apply to skin. Leave on for 10-15 minutes. Rinse well with damp cloth. Follow with moisturizer. As with any mask, patch test recommended before use. Every true beauty knows it's what's on the inside that matters. Formulated without parabens, phthalates, or mineral oil. Ingredients: aqua, bentonite, kaolin, glycerin, xanthan gum, hemp oil extract, euterpe oleracea (acai)...

What is the best product you have received in a voxbox? Pacifica Beauty Cosmic Clay Face Mask
Would this particular mask work for blemish prone, sensitive skin?
I had never bought a nice mask one that will remove my oily dirt of my face is there one? Is this one the one i am looking for the night? I wonder if it helps me relax as well when i am resting [product:pacifica-cosmic-night-mud-booster-face-mask]
Start your review of Pacifica Beauty Cosmic Clay Face Mask!
Emily B.
Hopkins, MN
Pacifica Beauty Cosmic Clay Face Mask uploaded by Emily B.
Finally tried this baby out from @pacificabeauty and @influenster I love the minimal packaging that looks better for the environment than traditional plastic jars. The texture feels like chalk. Smell is a tad too strong IMO. After being sick with some random 24 hr bug that left me in bed all day yesterday I thought a good face cleanse was just what I needed. As of now my skin looks good! I’ll let you know if there’s anything different tomorrow. 🖤💖 . . . #skincare #gifted #influencer #pacificabeauty #thanksagain #makeup #mua #beauty
Georgy  Q.
Pacifica Beauty Cosmic Clay Face Mask uploaded by Georgy  Q.
I used it twice already, it was amazing, made my skin so smooth and fresh, I felt my skin very clean and I really like it! Love the texture as well!
Mariela V.
Grand Prairie, TX
Pacifica Beauty Cosmic Clay Face Mask uploaded by Mariela V.
I love the fact that I can take this mask with me on trips due to the squeezable pouch! It’s a great clay mask that will suction all of your gunk out. As someone with normal to combination skin, I really appreciate that this mask will give me the full effects without drying me out.
Tiffany  J.
Montgomery, AL
Pacifica Beauty Cosmic Clay Face Mask uploaded by Tiffany  J.
This is an awesome product! I didn’t have any expectations and I’ve never used Pacifica products before but I am converting. This mask has my face feeling so rejuvenated and clean. I’m in love! The smell is absolutely amazing also! I need to purchase 12 more :).
Robbin J.
Charleston, SC
Pacifica Beauty Cosmic Clay Face Mask uploaded by Robbin J.
This is my new favorite mud mask! It felt very cool and refreshing on my face and tightens as it dries down. It left an amazing fresh face that felt so smooth and firm. My pores were less clogged and this helped with some blackheads and stress acne. Make sure to follow up with a moisturizer as the instructions state, or it may make your face feel a bit dry like most mud masks. This mask has a nice texture that goes on easily, has a pleasant light fresh scent, dries almost clear and washes off easilyI absolutely adore the adorable packaging of this whole hemp line! The moon shape and art is so fun! The screw cap is so convenient and makes the product easy to apply and keeps the product from drying between use. I got 3 uses out of one pouch. Plus these products are vegan and cruelty free! What’s not to love!? *I received this product complimentary for testing purposes. Thanks Influenster and Pacifica!
Giovanna C.
Waukegan, IL
Pacifica Beauty Cosmic Clay Face Mask uploaded by Giovanna C.
When I first saw the package it seems really cute and interesting to try and attached your eyes,I already tried it and it left my skin really smooth,soft and hydrated... thanks to influenster now I know a brand that can help my skin to look better,feel better and stay better I really recommend this to help your to better and look treated,I love this product!!🥰🥰
Sarina M.
Fargo, ND
Pacifica Beauty Cosmic Clay Face Mask uploaded by Sarina M.
Does the packaging get any cuter?! No!! First time using but I would buy again! Easy to apply with the packaging as well. Face felt amazing afterwards!
Elizabeth M.
Pottstown, PA
Pacifica Beauty Cosmic Clay Face Mask uploaded by Elizabeth M.
I love mud masks because they always seem to work with my combo-dry skin. This felt so soothing after a stressful week which is when my skin seems to be at its worst! Love this and I may have to purchase it once I’m done.
Gemma R.
San Diego, CA
Pacifica Beauty Cosmic Clay Face Mask uploaded by Gemma R.
If you wish you could use clay masks, but find them too drying this is the clay mask for you! Pacifica Beauty Cosmic Clay Face Mask is one of the most hydrating formulas I have tried in a clay. It dries almost a milky clear color and is rather easy to take off for a clay. Left my skin feeling clean without being tight! Loved it!
Mallory N.
Burbank, CA
Pacifica Beauty Cosmic Clay Face Mask uploaded by Mallory N.
Pacifica Beauty Cosmic Clay Face Mask uploaded by Mallory N.
This clay mask was nice. It is really creamy and massages into the skin really well. Has a light, fresh scent. The directions say 10-15 minutes, so I left it on for 15. Washed off easily with warm water. Afterwards, my skin felt clean, but also a little dry. I didn’t give it 5 stars because I didn’t experience anything that stood out enough to make me choose this product over another. It is a good product though, and I love that it is Vegan. It has enough for 3-4 uses, so it’s a really good deal.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Marlene G.
Sylmar, CA
il y a 2 ans
Alexandra S. il y a 2 ans
I liked this mask for helping with the oiliness and dirt on my skin! I felt it helped a lot with taking down the shine- plus you can feel good about the ingredients!