BeautyFaceFacial SkincarePacifica
Beauty Coconut Probiotic Water Rehab Cream

Pacifica Beauty Coconut Probiotic Water Rehab Cream

by Pacifica

Party then, rehab now. Even your skin can suffer a hangover due to stress, late nights studying (or other things), pollution and lack of sleep. Take back control of your recovery with this deeply hydrating, oil-free daily cream infused with vegan probiotics, plant extracts and coconut water. Party on, we have you covered.

Ingredients: aqua (purified), aloe barbadensis leaf juice, caprylic/capric triglyceride, glyceryl stearate, octyl palmitate, glycerin, stearic acid, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, dipalmitoyl hydroxyproline (plant amino acid complex), allantoin, hyaluronic acid, lecithin, cocos nucifera (coconut) water, lactococcus ferment lysate, mixed tocopherols (vitamin E), phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, parfum (natural).

Usage: Can be used day and night on clean skin. Reapply when extra hydration is needed.
Common Sense Cautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only. As with any product, if irritation occurs, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children.

is this good for oily skin?
Is this a daily use product product or just something to use occasionally?
Does this help with acne?
Start your review of Pacifica Beauty Coconut Probiotic Water Rehab Cream!
Product Highlights
This is a straight up dupe for the Too Faced Hangover Rx Primer! It's super hydrating and a great base before foundation. The formula is very gentle on the skin and quite effective on battling stressed skin. I would definitely buy again.in reviews
...oily skin which makes me think it may not be good for people with very dry skin. It feels so nice on my skin, almost like a fancy face primer. My makeup looks so nice with this underneath my foundation. Will definitively buy again.in reviews
I have very sensitive/oily skin. I used to be really acne prone too but not lately. This moisturizer is amazing. I use it almost like a primer and moisturizer in one. Keeps me shine free but hydrated at the same time!!in reviews
Lindsey L.
Johnson City, TN
Pacifica Beauty Coconut Probiotic Water Rehab Cream uploaded by Lindsey L.
I absolutely love : and I mean adore this product! I was given a three piece set for the holidays, and used it right up! It is one of the best products of this type I’ve ecru used!Pacifica Beauty Coconut Probiotic Water Rehab Cream
Tammi M.
Quincy, MA
Pacifica Beauty Coconut Probiotic Water Rehab Cream uploaded by Tammi M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This came up in my search on Ulta. It had good reviews so I decided to try it. I severely dislike this as a facial moisturizer. It's thick and does not play well with serums, making them pill. same with eye-cream. Feels like it just sits on top of the skin and doesn't absorb. As a moisturizer for elbows and knees, it's decent.
miranda E.
Kennewick
Pacifica Beauty Coconut Probiotic Water Rehab Cream uploaded by miranda E.
Purchased at: ULTA
This moisturizer is amazing! i have extremely sensitive skin and breakout easily but it is very hydrating and perfect for my skin! The smell is amazing and last all day! 10/10 would buy again and recommend to friends!
Leah H.
Pacifica Beauty Coconut Probiotic Water Rehab Cream uploaded by Leah H.
Pacifica Beauty Coconut Probiotic Water Rehab Cream uploaded by Leah H.
I didn’t realize how much I loved this moisturizer until I stopped using it. I’m on my second tube and will be repurchasing. My skin is oily and acne prone and it moisturizes my skin without making it too oily. I was surprised how much I liked it due to my skin type.
Rachael M.
Pacifica Beauty Coconut Probiotic Water Rehab Cream uploaded by Rachael M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought a travel size of this because I'm a little picky about moisturizer. So far I really enjoy it! The scent is stronger than I would like but this is a wonderful light weight moisturizer for the morning! It truly is a cream that melts into a liquid and absorbs very nicely into the skin. Try this one out in store if you can and see for yourself!!
Amber K.
Pacifica Beauty Coconut Probiotic Water Rehab Cream uploaded by Amber K.
This moisturizer gives the perfect amount of moisture without any heavy residues from on your skin. Works amazing on all skin types.
Natalia W.
Statham, GA
Pacifica Beauty Coconut Probiotic Water Rehab Cream uploaded by Natalia W.
I really like this moisturizer, it's the first time I purchase. I have very oily skin but it's still very important to moisturize. This has the perfect amount of moisture for oily skin which makes me think it may not be good for people with very dry skin. It feels so nice on my skin, almost like a fancy face primer. My makeup looks so nice with this underneath my foundation. Will definitively buy again.
Sarah C.
Fairbanks, AK
Purchased at: ULTA
I used this when I was an undergrad and it was part of my first Pacifica purchase. It's not heavy but moisturized so well for WA.
Reina S.
Rosenberg, TX
Pacifica Beauty Coconut Probiotic Water Rehab Cream uploaded by Reina S.
Purchased at: eBay
I bought this out of a splurge on de stress creams and I did not expect it to work this well. It's made for all skin types, which is perfect. I also did not think it would work for skin like mine which is more on the only side, but it actually keeps the oil controlled, without drying your skin.
Mary F.
Chester Twp, PA
Pacifica Beauty Coconut Probiotic Water Rehab Cream uploaded by Mary F.
It has a nice lightweight texture and does absorb into the skin fairly well. Has a great hydration boost to it but has a very strong fragrance to it. So overwhelming almost like a Victoria secret body lotion.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
river E.
Pittsburgh
il y a 3 ans
does the added fragrance in Pacifica Beauty Coconut Probiotic Water Rehab Cream irritate your skin? every other ingredient in this and most other pacifica products is freaking perfect except the fragrance /: i rly wanna buy it but worried it’ll slowly damage my skin
Lindsey L. il y a 3 mois
It doesn’t irritate mine... and honestly everything irritate my skin :)
Denisse I.
Brooksville, FL
il y a 4 ans
Based off of the buyer reviews, and the claims marketed on the product bottle (Pacifica Beauty Coconut Probiotic Water Rehab Cream) this is sounding SO similar to “Mini Hangover Replenishing Face Primer”, but possibly BETTER because it has sunscreen so I’d only need 1 product vs 2. Has anyone tried these two products before, and what worked best for you? Is it similar in light-weight consistency, does it absorb quickly into your skin vs sitting on top and looking greasy? Really would like to try if it’s similar or even better than Too Faced Primer lotion. Thank you! 🙏🏼 ☺️ ♥️
Nichole F. il y a 3 ans
This smells so much better than the Too Faced formula! It’s also lighter.