BeautyFaceFace MakeupPacifica
Beauty Cherry Velvet Matte Translucent Setting Powder

Pacifica Beauty Cherry Velvet Matte Translucent Setting Powder

by Pacifica

Hey beauty, don't have a meltdown today, at least not a makeup meltdown! Set your favorite look with this amazing matte powder. Full of natural ingredients for a skin loving treat. 100% Vegan and Cruelty Free.

Xmica, Silica, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem (Bamboo) Extract, Prunus Serotina (Wild Cherry) Bark Extract, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Nelumbo Nucifera (Lotus) Seed Powder, Glycerin, Parfum (Natural).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pacifica Beauty Cherry Velvet Matte Translucent Setting Powder!
Lisa T.
Joliet, IL
Pacifica Beauty Cherry Velvet Matte Translucent Setting Powder uploaded by Lisa T.
I’ve tried SO MANY setting powders and none can compare. It doesn’t show lines or crease, you can also use as a baking powder. The only downfall is taking pictures with flash you can see the white cast
Tierney P.
Riverview, FL
Pacifica Beauty Cherry Velvet Matte Translucent Setting Powder uploaded by Tierney P.
This translucent setting powder has wonderful mild cherry scent. I love the way it blends into my skin leaving me looking flawless. Definitely a keeper. Pacifica
Katie B.
Pleasanton, CA
Pacifica Beauty Cherry Velvet Matte Translucent Setting Powder uploaded by Katie B.
Purchased at: ULTA
For the most part, I like this powder. It's affordable at around $12 at Ulta, and you get a decent amount for the price. I love that it's 100% vegan and cruelty-free as well. It does have a pretty strong cherry smell which was mildly alarming the first time I opened it. It does dissipate pretty much as soon as you put it on. The texture is very nice and it does a pretty good job at setting my makeup without looking or feeling too heavy. This product has a mesh sieve and a cover to hold the product in which I like. My only issue is there must be some space between the mesh and the cover for powder to gather so when I got mine in the mail it kind of exploded a bit when I opened it. Other than that I've been enjoying it. Edit: I've been using this powder for about a month and it's great! I have combo oily skin and it does a really great job setting my makeup and managing my oils throughout the day. It wears nicely and doesn't look dry or cakey. Great vegan option!
Sarah P.
Amesbury, MA
Pacifica Beauty Cherry Velvet Matte Translucent Setting Powder uploaded by Sarah P.
My all time favorite setting powder! It is cheap and good for your body. This was my first time purchasing. I would improve this product by including an applicator pouff. I would definitely buy again .
Alyshia J.
Waukegan, IL
I bought the whole Cherry Matte line from Pacifica and this is the only product I disliked. It gives a major white cast on the face and the powder clings to dry patches of skin creating texture. I returned this within a week.
Kristen K.
Omaha, NE
Pacifica Beauty Cherry Velvet Matte Translucent Setting Powder uploaded by Kristen K.
At a price point around 10 dollars I was at first skeptical of whether or not this product would work as well as a few of my other more expensive favorites. I was pleasantly surprised when Pacifica's Cherry Velvet Matte Translucent setting powder did in fact fare well compared to others I've used and enjoy. It has a nice scent to it slightly sweet but not overwhelming and is most prevalent when first applying the product. At first glance after opening it did seem like it might be too light but not the case here since it did blend very well with just a minimal amount, leaving a nice translucent matte look-and-feel. Really good for combination skin slightly oily T-Zones ect. I found the product lasted throughout the day without having to re-apply and at just under half an ounce it's a decent size in amount of product for the price. I would recommend giving this a try.
Julissa  D.
E Palo Alto, CA
this has a faint scent to it which is fun. the only thing that threw me off is that it has a bit of shimmer in it
JACLYN R.
This is such a nice translucent powder. It has a slight cherry scent that is more cherry blossom than sweet. It's a really finely milled feeling powder that's pretty hard to overuse. I also like the actual powder packaging. There is a nice sieve that actually works well!
Keybis E.
79029, TX
Este polvo es Mate traslúcido es el acabado final perfecto para tu maquillaje, es uno de mis favoritos lo uso cada día para darle ese sellado a mi maquillaje final y realmente hace que dure todo el día si ningún problema
Ann H.
Vienna, WV
favorite setting powder! smells amazing and keeps my face shine free. love that it’s vegan and cruelty free.

Looking for your answer?