Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersPacifica
Beauty Blemish Banish Concentrated Mineral Correcting Creams

Pacifica Beauty Blemish Banish Concentrated Mineral Correcting Creams

by Pacifica

Stand corrected with these concentrated correcting creams, infused with coconut water, designed to neutralize redness and/or blemishes. Green targets redness, pink brightens dullness and evens skin tone, and yellow neutralizes redness and blue tones.

Ingredients: caprylic/capric triglyceride, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, kaolin, ozokerite, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, tocopherol (vitamin E), aqua/water, cocos nucifera (coconut) extract, lonicera caprifolium flower extract, lonicera japonica flower extract, parfum (natural). May contain: titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ultramarine blue (CI 77007).

Usage: This is your first step prior to concealer, powder or foundation.

Apply with brush, fingertips or sponge to help neutralize darkness before you apply any other makeup.

wondering if it's good for color correcting? [product:pacifica-blemish-banish-concentrated-mineral-correcting-creams]
Start your review of Pacifica Beauty Blemish Banish Concentrated Mineral Correcting Creams!
Amelia S.
Bradenton, FL
Pacifica Beauty Blemish Banish Concentrated Mineral Correcting Creams uploaded by Amelia S.
Purchased at: Target
I heard a couple people recommend Pacifica Beauty Blemish Banish Concentrated Mineral Correcting Creams/Pacifica Dark Circle Rehab Concentrated Correcting Creams I was in Target and saw that they had both products available after leaving an Ulta looking for the products so it’s funny to go to Target after and see both pallets available plus on sale, but maybe it wasn’t a good thing that I purchased this product while on sale because it’s shelf life is over...idk when I had initially opened the product I saw a little hair in the green corrector I saw so I used some alcohol and wiped the first layer of each pan, it’s not Pacifica’s fault I bought an old product of their’s. I’m still using the product and the salmon I like to use around my nostrils since I have like blue veins showing and the green on red spots around my t-zone/cheeks. I’m not the biggest fan of cream products especially color correction products but I’ll give them a try and the other pallet is probably my favorite over this pallet
ella D.
arvada
best color corrector ever. extremely low price but still better than any brand name or highly priced one i have found. awesome at covering bruises blemishes and pimples, and the colors are super buildable to cancel all colors out!!
Kimmy D.
Capo Beach, CA
This was my first experience using a color corrector and WOW! I’ve been missing out. I have awful dark circles under my eyes and have always been insecure about them. My make up artist for my wedding used a color corrector on me that made a world of difference so I knew I needed to try it. I mostly use the yellow product under my eyes before concealer. It goes on really nicely and doesn’t feel drying. It really helps to conceal the darkness better than with just concealer. I also love using the green one when I have facial redness.
Constance G.
Gulfport, FL
I’m obsessed with Pacifica and this light powder vegan formula is so subtle at color correcting and doesn’t feel like I’m putting anything thick on my face just a thin layer beneath my foundation so that it looks even!
Meg M.
Ellicott City, MD
I was skeptical about color correcting but I’ve been proven wrong! I use the green color for any redness and the yellow for my under eyes and it makes my skin look fresh and alive! I would definitely recommend this, my friends all borrow it too!
Kelley Kekaipua F.
Waianae
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this cream pigment Favorite makeup products love this brand need to keep more than one of this one hand