MakeupEye MakeupMascaraPacifica
Beauty Aquarian Gaze Water-Resistant Long Lash Mineral Mascara

Pacifica Beauty Aquarian Gaze Water-Resistant Long Lash Mineral Mascara

by Pacifica

Pacifica's water-resistant and long wearing super lush natural mineral mascara has a molded vegan lengthening brush that makes your lashes insanely long and gorgeous as it separates to build volume. Pacifica's nourishing formula is infused with coconut oil, kelp extract and vitamin B to hydrate each lash.

Ingredients: aqua, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) cera wax, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) cera wax, acrylates crosspolymer, butylene glycol, stearic acid*, glyceryl stearate, polyisobutene, phenoxyethanol, hydroxyethylcellulose, sodium hydroxide, caprylyl glycol, ethylhexyglycerin, steareth-21, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, panthenol (vitamin B), macrocystis pyrifera (kelp) extract, sodium dehydroacetate, hexylene glycol, iron oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499. *Vegetable source.

Usage: Our molded vegan brush covers each lash perfectly from end to end as it separates and lengthens. Apply one coat for a natural lash look, or layer for more intensity.
Use the tip of the brush for bottom lashes.

Has anyone tried this for a pool or beach day? How did it hold up?
How well does this work? Is it worth the money? Does it look good on?
Does it irritated your eyes ? Does it budges ?
Start your review of Pacifica Beauty Aquarian Gaze Water-Resistant Long Lash Mineral Mascara!
Product Highlights
I absolutely love this all natural waterproof mascara! It's not sticky or gloopy like some I've tried and it makes my lashes look longer which is a huge asset since I have tiny lashes! Also it lasts all day no smudging. in reviews
I was given this mascara as gift from a friend and I am so glad I did! The packaging is very pretty and oceany, the product itself is simply amazing. It lengthens and thickens with just two swipes. I love it. It's become my daily mascara. in reviews
I like this massacre a lot. It doesn't clump and is definitely water proof. in reviews
Chea M.
Pacifica Beauty Aquarian Gaze Water-Resistant Long Lash Mineral Mascara uploaded by Chea M.
This mascara makes my eyelashes so dark and long and I absolutely love it. It never smudges and stays on the entire day and is my new favorite mascara.
Mati G.
lewisville
Pacifica Beauty Aquarian Gaze Water-Resistant Long Lash Mineral Mascara uploaded by Mati G.
I wear these on rainy days it does not ruins ur under eye so I really recommend it lastes too
Brooke R.
Los Angeles , CA
Pacifica Beauty Aquarian Gaze Water-Resistant Long Lash Mineral Mascara uploaded by Brooke R.
I have been looking for a great vegan mascara and had been recommended Pacifica so many times! This mascara is light, separates lashes and opens your eyes up. However, it’s not buildable, and often it felt like it was flaking off and into my eyes. I got a bit irritated at that. I’m still giving it 4 stars because it still works for most of the day I just have to cleanse it off really well at the end of the day to avoid that flaky effect the next day.
Amy A.
Waltham, MA
Pacifica Beauty Aquarian Gaze Water-Resistant Long Lash Mineral Mascara uploaded by Amy A.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
This has become one of my favorite mascaras! One is the few waterproof mascaras I’ve found that is actually truly water and smudge proof. The want is great and really separates your lashes.
Josephine D.
Missoula, MT
Pacifica Beauty Aquarian Gaze Water-Resistant Long Lash Mineral Mascara uploaded by Josephine D.
Natural and my lashes are long and isn’t too heavy or leaves a hoppy long. Good price and amazing packaging. I wish that there was more mascara in it because I love it so much and run out a little quicker than others I have used.
Laura F.
Cibolo, TX
I was really excited to try this mascara. I'll try anything that promises "long lash". This mascara did not give me long lashes. I was really disappointed. I didn't find out if it was water resistant either. I'm glad I got this on clearance.
Alyssa J.
Saint Marys, GA
I really like this mascara. It's great to find a natural waterproof mascara that works. I have 2 complaints; 1. It dries out quickly, so if you don't plan on using it within a couple months, it may not be worth it. I like to buy it at the beginning of summer and it will last me almost to the end before getting dry. And 2. I wish the wand was better. I like their Stellar Gaze and I think this would have more potential with a better wand.
Rachel B.
Seymour, TN
Pacifica Beauty Aquarian Gaze Water-Resistant Long Lash Mineral Mascara uploaded by Rachel B.
This is my favorite and most used mascara. It is waterproof without the usual hard to get off or flaky issue. It’s a deep blue that makes my blue/gray eyes looks brighter. The silicone like wand is easy to use and makes applying the mascara a breeze. I have tried tons of blue mascara and this is the best. It doesn’t smear, smell weird, and lasts. I buy it on Amazon because I can’t seem to find it anywhere!!
sarah C.
Fort Worth, TX
I like the product very much I use i very often it’s super easy to apply and use it I wish the product was a bit more darker my eye color is brown.
Tiffany B.
Titusville, FL
I like this quite a bit. I have a issue with mascara where it really irritates my eyes due to itchy eye allergies. I tried this, hoping a more natural mascara would help and waterproof would avoid it running into my eyes when my eyes water. This stuff is great! No irritation, no running into my eyes, no burning. It goes on smooth and lightly but it has buildable coverage for a thicker application which is nice. It also is very waterproof. I tried to take it off with just witch hazel and it came off just ever so slightly. Worked perfectly with my eye makeup remover. I am so glad I got this.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...