BeautyFaceFacial SkincarePacifica
Beauty Acne Defense Face Wash

Pacifica Beauty Acne Defense Face Wash

by Pacifica

Pacifica's Acne Defense Face Wash is maximum strength salicylic acid in a lathering wash designed to deep clean pores and help eliminate blemishes. Additional ingredients include sage, cucumber, mint and niacinamide. For acne prone & oily skin. 100% Vegan & Cruelty-free. Every true beauty knows it¿s what¿s on the inside that matters. Formulated without parabens, phthalates, SLS or mineral oil.

Does this product excessively dry out your skin? Acne face washes always do that to me…
Has anyone tried this before? I just found it on clearance and have been looking for a good safe ingredient cleanser.
What’s the best skincare product to eliminate pores on face?
Start your review of Pacifica Beauty Acne Defense Face Wash!
Kayla P.
Grand Rapids, MI
Pacifica Beauty Acne Defense Face Wash uploaded by Kayla P.
Purchased at: ULTA
It always seems like acne products work for me for a few weeks and it always comes back. I've been using this face wash in combination with the Acne Warrior Cleanser for about a month now. Let me just say, WOW. It works. It does have sacylic acid but paired with my moisturizer it doesn't dry my skin out. I also love the foaming aspect as it's easy to spread across my face and it lasts a super long time. I don't think I'll ever try another face wash again, unless it's Pacifica. (:
Mina M.
Pacifica Beauty Acne Defense Face Wash uploaded by Mina M.
Purchased at: Target
I bought this at Target for the purpose of trying a different salicylic face wash. I'm in my 30s and still get a little acne here and there. I also have combination skin so I'm picky with my face washes. My skin doesn't feel tight after washing but it can be drying if you don't moisturize because of the 2% salicylic acid. Once I lightened up on my face washing (I use the face wash once a day) & moisturized the dry areas more, my skin was back to normal.
Heather H.
Sacramento, CA
Pacifica Beauty Acne Defense Face Wash uploaded by Heather H.
Purchased at: Target
This acne wash is not one of my favorites. It has a pretty light scent, but I really don’t like it. I think it’s the cucumber in it, and it’s all I can smell. I usually love products with salicylic acid, but this hasn’t done much for skin. It is very gentle which is a plus, has pretty packaging, and is vegan and cruelty free.
Andrea Z.
Sykesville, MD
Pacifica Beauty Acne Defense Face Wash uploaded by Andrea Z.
Purchased at: ULTA
I started having acne trouble a couple months back, it seems to be related to hormones. I tried many different treatments and didn't notice improvement until I bought this salicylic acid cleanser. I like a gentle creamy cleanse so I was worried about feeling tightness after this wash but it is extremely gentle! It really has helped my breakouts go away quicker and be less widespread on my cheeks. I use once a day, as my second cleanse at night. It's affordable and effective, I absolutely recommend this and will never go without this cleanser again!
Jeri T.
Cleveland, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
I don't have acne prone skin but I do have oily skin and it's worse in the Summer. I use this face wash to help combat my oily skin and the occasional pimple that may pop up. I love how it gives my skin a deep clean and leaves it looks fresh. It does have Salicylic Acid in it which could dry you out but moisturizer is a given. I love that it is 100% Vegan and Cruelty Free too!!
Ashley L.
Keno, OR
Purchased at: ULTA
This face wash has an interesting smell, it smells really natural. I like it for cleaning my face, but I don’t feel like this product on its own does anything for my acne. I use this before a Niacinamide serum and that definitely works but otherwise it isn’t super helpful. On a good note, it doesn’t leave my face feeling dried out at all.
Kay C.
Racine, WI
Pacifica Beauty Acne Defense Face Wash uploaded by Kay C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Ive been using this face wash a few times a week for a few months now and I like it. It helps quickly clear up any acne and does so without drying out your face like some other acne washes can. I like to use this in conjunction with the other Pacifica face products for an amazing skincare routine!
Carolyn B.
Mission Viejo, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Bought this on a whim because I needed a gentle face wash as a second cleanse step after a cleansing balm/cleansing oil. I was surprised that this wasn’t super heavily fragranced like other Pacifica products. That’s my biggest gripe with Pacifica tbh. This lathered well, didn’t sting my eyes even when I had contacts in (I know you’re not supposed to have contacts in when washing your face but I get lazy) and it took off makeup if you had a light amount on. My face doesn’t feel dry and tight afterwards, but I still feel clean. I’m somewhat acne prone (usually around/during my period) and I didn’t notice it aiding in the healing of acne nor did it cause acne. So with that, it’s a nice basic cleanser that doesn’t sting and doesn’t dry out your face.
Ashleigh C.
Marlboro, NJ
Great, light product for the face. The wash is gentle and you don’t need to use a lot to get the job done!
Andrea N.
Norfolk, NE
This product was OK I have a scene like huge difference it took off all I make up my face felt really clean that's all to it