BY PACIFICA

For smoked out eyes or just a pop of vibrancy, this is your go-to palette. Pacifica's collection of ten coconut-infused eye shadows in bold, playful colors for any look you want to create. Get a great blend without shades losing their individuality.

Highly-pigmented mineral eye shadows, velvety finish and gorgeous payoff, in a range of your new super wearable favorite colors. Shades: Tomboy, Blondie, Starman, 1970, Heroes, Casbah, Rebel, Schooled, Pretty Vacant, Raw Power.

Ingredients: mica, gluconolactone, caprylic/capric triglyceride, silica, zinc stearate, boron nitride, benzoate, calcium gluconate, cocos nucifera (coconut) extract. May contain: mica (CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI77742), tin oxide (CI 77861).

Usage: Use these new, super wearable colors by apply and blending with a brush, or even your fingertip.

Buy on Target*
Lori L.
I used the Beachy Punk Palette for Week 1 of a 14 week eyeshadow palette challenge. At first I wasn't sure I would be able to get seven days of looks from the palette but I found it was very versatile. Most of the color's were pigmented, although the blues were a tad difficult to blend out. Only one color did I struggle with pigmentation and that was the light purple, basically lavender color. My favorite color turned out to be the color I dreaded the most which was the spring green. I was able to get a really fun look with that color using a damp brush and packing it on. It wasn't neon green like I feared, but a really natural green that went nicely with the copper and terra-cotta shades I used that day. I give this lovely palette four stars only because the purple had zero pigmentation and the blues were hard to blend, but can be done with patience. Other than that this is a fun palette from a cruelty-free and vegan makeup and skincare line. I can't wait
To get more of their products. Pacifica Beachy Punk Mineral Eyeshadows
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I think I may be in the minority here but I think this is over priced and over rated. It has so little pigment that I pack it on and it's barely noticeable. As little as is shows it still manages to disappear after 2 hours of wear even with primer. I can't believe that any one would pay this much money for something and be ok with these horrible results. This picture was taken immediately after application and still looks like I took it after a 9 hour day.
Idrialis C.
Doral, FL
I received this eyeshadow palette on my Ipsy bag of February. I love how differents are the color and that despite that you can combine them to create some looks. I just dislike that the colors are not pigmented as I would expected, not even when applied using eyeshadow base or foundation.
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
This wasn’t the exact pallet I got in my Ipsy bag. It was a little sample pallet with 5 shades customized just for Ipsy. It’s very pigmented you can use it dry or wet! I love the colors in it which are purples, blues, and neutrals. Soo pretty It was my favorite item in this months bag
Kelsey M.
This is a really nice palette. I like the colors and how bendable they are. However a couple shades are not as pigmented as I'd like, which makes them harder to use. But all in all it's a super cute and nice palette!
Carmaneke W.
Richmond, VA
So I recently purchased this a week ago because i like the colors and it was only $18.The formula is very smooth you get no fall out and the colors blend well on the eye.I would recommend this product especially if your a beginner.
Rute T.
New Bedford, MA
This Pacifica Beachy Punk eyeshadow pallet is so beautiful!! I specifically love the orange tone, which is perfect for fall. All the colors are pigmented enough, but if you want you can layer in order to intensify the color. Another thing that I love is that this brand is Vegan and 100% cruelty free.
Ami D.
Got this palette as a gift for a summer theme box. It's my first time owning the eyeshadow. It's super pretty, even the packaging. The colors swatch nice, especially the sparkly ones. The mattes aren't super pigmented but still okay. No fallout at all which is a huge plus!!
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is not a great palette. Not pigmented enough for darker skin tones and does not blend great. Might be nice for someone who prefers a minimal look.