Pacifica Bar Soap uploaded by Kaylla R.

BY PACIFICA

Exotic & Ambrosial Something magical happened to vanilla in Tahiti.  It changed from its native South American flavor to become sexier, more lush with floral notes and a little fruit deep in the structure of the scent, where it didn t exist before.  Island Vanilla is inspired by this beautifully distinct version of the universally beloved fragrance and many treasured surfing trips to the South Pacific. No Parabens. No Animal Testing. No Animal Ingredients. No Artificial Colors Much like music, fragrance is a beautiful connection between cultures, experiences, and memories.  It has the ability to place us i. see more...

• How does this lather? Does it leave any residue?1 Answers
Aimee H.
Austin, TX
I am very sensitive to scents, but love the items in this brand. They come nicely scented, but not too much, and they are affordable, so you can buy several. I like to have a few to choose from according to my mood and how hot it is that day - I live in the South and think it is polite to smell nice but not wear overpowering scents in the summer.
Lyka W.
Wichita Falls, TX
I love their bar soaps. I bought the Tuscan blood orange bar soap and it has a strong smell but it's such a lovely scent that lingers ever so lightly on your skin after a shower. It also works as a scrub too as the soap has texture so you really feel like you're scrubbing away dead skin cells!
Heaven D.
Lawrenceville, GA
Pacifica India body oil is helps replenish your skin of any lost oils from showering. It doesn't have the best smell to me, but it get the job done. I use this every night after my bath. Its very gentle on the skin. It gives your skin a boost. I would most definitely but this product again.
Marla B.
Tujunga, CA
I love this soap and love this scent. It's greatest virtue is the length of time it lasts - at least 3 months with daily use in the shower. It's scent is what drew us to it - spicy. The scent stays on your body ever-so-slightly. Would highly recommend getting this and the other scents.
grisela a.
This product smells great and usually lasts very long throughout my day. I can say i use it about 2-3 times in one entire day. The smell alone keeps me coming back and the value MUST be good considering its time of duration. Definitely putting this one on my shopping list again!
Anjola O.
Brooklyn, NY
I am in love with this bar soap i love the natural smell that it's has and it just makes your skin so soft i love it i bought it from target it was on sale i just picked it up to try it i used it like almose everyday because it feels so good i would buy this again and again
Minakshi K.
Dixon, CA
My favorite bar soap that smells so exotic and fresh. Leaves my skin feeling clean. It is very gently on my dry skin. I usually purchase online on amazon. I use it about once a week because of the price. I want to try other fragrances and I have recommended to my friends.
Megan N.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this product, it smells so good! The price is decent, I feel like you could buy another bar of soap that was just as nice for less. I use this every so often because I don't want it to run out. I bought this at Target. I would buy this again just for the smell.
Lexi T.
Ogdensburg, NY
Smells nice and it's a nice treat for yourself. Pacifica's scents are unique and don't smell fake like some companies products do. And also they're mostly all natural, which is a huge reason I like them. I would buy it again, but the price might make me wait awhile!
Chy W.
Philadelphia, PA
Not so great in smell but it does make you feel a little soft. The smell lasts for a couple of hours which is great if u like the smell. I use this product every once in a blue moon. From where i get it its a little pricey but i would recommend it to other people.
Kate M.
Nashville
How does this lather? Does it leave any residue?