Pacifica Bar Soap uploaded by Kaylla R.

BY PACIFICA

Exotic & Ambrosial Something magical happened to vanilla in Tahiti.  It changed from its native South American flavor to become sexier, more lush with floral notes and a little fruit deep in the structure of the scent, where it didn t exist before.  Island Vanilla is inspired by this beautifully distinct version of the universally beloved fragrance and many treasured surfing trips to the South Pacific. No Parabens. No Animal Testing. No Animal Ingredients. No Artificial Colors Much like music, fragrance is a beautiful connection between cultures, experiences, and memories.  It has the ability to place us i. see more...

• How does this lather? Does it leave any residue?1 Answers
Bianca V.
Montclair, CA
Love the scent! One of my favorites. This bar lasts a long time, longer than I expected it too. A little goes a long way with this one. Definitely want to try their other scents too. Leaves a nice scent on my skin, but not too harsh or drying either.
jaclyn b.
Palm coast , FL
I was a bit disappointed with this product I found it to be a bit drying! Or maybe really drying! I loved the smell but I felt like it just sucked all the moisture from the skin! This is a great brand but this is a product that I would pass on!
Samantha G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This bar soap is great!!! Very affordable and leaves your skin moisturized and feeling soft! I use it every once inna while and its very long lasting!!! I definitely recommend trying it out.
Lindsay W.
Oviedo, FL
This is a fresh glycerin soap that's pretty all purpose, all skin types. I wasn't a huge fan of it, mostly because I prefer washes. But I do keep a couple in my guest bath for others to enjoy!
Aimee H.
Austin, TX
I am very sensitive to scents, but love the items in this brand. They come nicely scented, but not too much, and they are affordable, so you can buy several. I like to have a few to choose from according to my mood and how hot it is that day - I live in the South and think it is polite to smell nice but not wear overpowering scents in the summer.
Lyka W.
Wichita Falls, TX
I love their bar soaps. I bought the Tuscan blood orange bar soap and it has a strong smell but it's such a lovely scent that lingers ever so lightly on your skin after a shower. It also works as a scrub too as the soap has texture so you really feel like you're scrubbing away dead skin cells!
Anjola O.
Brooklyn, NY
I am in love with this bar soap i love the natural smell that it's has and it just makes your skin so soft i love it i bought it from target it was on sale i just picked it up to try it i used it like almose everyday because it feels so good i would buy this again and again
Megan N.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this product, it smells so good! The price is decent, I feel like you could buy another bar of soap that was just as nice for less. I use this every so often because I don't want it to run out. I bought this at Target. I would buy this again just for the smell.
Heaven D.
Buford, GA
Pacifica India body oil is helps replenish your skin of any lost oils from showering. It doesn't have the best smell to me, but it get the job done. I use this every night after my bath. Its very gentle on the skin. It gives your skin a boost. I would most definitely but this product again.
Kayla S.
The Pacifica Bar Soap is the perfect go to when you want a smooth, clean feeling after a long day! This bar smells vibrant and last for a very long time. The best part is- it doesn't cost a fortune either!! I would definitely recommend this product to you!
Kate M.
Nashville
How does this lather? Does it leave any residue?