Pacifica Banana Love Deep Intensive Moisture Mask uploaded by Roxanne O.

BY PACIFICA

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Take a tropical rehab trip! No tough love here. This is all about deep hydration and care for your damaged hair. The kind of mushy love-fest hair intervention you will be happy to participate in. Come on, try it! Your hair's damaged soul will thank you.

Ingredients: aqua, aloe vera gel, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, glycerin, stearalkonium chloride, behentrimonium methosulfate, panthenol (vitamin B), sunflower seed oil, porphyra umbilicalis (nori) extract, caesalpinia spinosa gum, ascophyllum nodosum (kelp) extract, chlorella pyrenoidosa (algae) extract, citric acid, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, soy protein, lecithin, guar hydroxypropyl, trimonium chloride, coconut oil, dimethicone, moringa oleifera seed extract, passiflora edulis seed oil, oryza sativa (rice) bran oil, euterpe oleracea (acai berry) fruit extract, hydrolyzed rice protein, musa sapientum (banana) fruit extract, salvia hispanica (chia) seed extract, ethylhexylglycerin, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, parfum (natural).

Usage: After shampooing, apply generously to hair, distributing onto ends and let sit for 3-15 minutes. Rinse clean. Style as normal. Use up to three times a week.

• So this actually smells like banana????? If so I must hav...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Roxanne O.
I won a contest on twitter and I got 5 of these bad boys! They are leave on mask’ that you just rub the serum in when you’re done, you don’t need to wash it off. They are very cool and super refreshing! Especially during these hot summer days.

I don’t need so much hydration so it took a while for me to use this but when i finally did my face was so happy. I swear the sheet mask actually shaped my eyebrows for me. It was amazing. Do you know how long I have been trying to get those lil hairs the same way? I think 15-20 minutes with this on and they were “trained”. It made me enjoy a sheet mask a bit more. Also tbe kind I got had blue algae, kelp and banana in it. Talk about Natural!

I love pacificabeauty . This is probably my 3-4th product of theirs and I am consistently impressed. Also, I offered my niece one of these and she was SO excited to get one. To be honest I felt like a really cool aunt. That’s a great feeling. It’s also a great feeling to know that both of our skin(s)? Were protected from the harsh desert elements.
Clara S.
Menlo Park, CA
Moisture city. This is so creamy and deeply moisturizing that I think I bought three at a time once because I knew I would keep wanting to use it and I wanted to have more ready incase I every ran out. I highly recommend this product and I personally love the scent of it
Kailynn P.
['Terre Haute', ''], IN
I love this product. It makes my skin feel amazing after I'm done using this mask. I get it at Wal-Mart Most of the time. It's very gentle on my face. But it depends on your skin type. It ment my expectations forsure. I defiantly will keep buying.
Gigi A.
It’s a good product but it doesn’t nessasarly fit my preferences as much as I liked it to .I still use it until I can find a new one that’s better but it’s not that bad .altho the packaging is amazing it still doesn’t make the cut .
shelley r.
MILWAUKEE, WI
Pacifica brand is a clean product and cruelty free I believe ! The lotion keeps my skin soft all day. I purchased mine at Ulta. It was a little more than I'd like to spend on lotion, but if purchase again for the winter months.
Tessa M.
Mocksville, NC
This is one of my favorite masks and one of my favorite smells! It smells just like bananas and it’s soooo good!!! I usually stick to sheet masks but this one is so easy to apply! I will be buying again when I run out!
Kat R.
Belvidere, IL
🍌Oh my god I JUST literally this second washed this out. I left it in for 2 full hours after toning my hair to white/silver (I do that every other month) and MY GOD does this work. Like REALLY REALLY WORK. I love bananas so the smell alone was my reason for buying. This has left my hair feeling as smooth as it was when I was a child. It's so baby soft, bright and with a natural subtle shine. I purchased the packet 1 time use size and now will be purchasing the full bottle. I'm curious to see how it would do as a leave in conditioner? I get the feeling it would give wonderful results. I have tried so so many hair masks. All the ones at Sally Beauty, all the drug store ones. And this tops them all. PACIFICA PLEASE TAKE ALL OF MY MONEY!! 🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌
ivy a.
San Jose, CA
Ooh this my shit
All the girls stamp your feet like thisFew times I've been around that track
So it's not just gonna happen like that
'Cause I ain't no hollaback girl
I ain't no hollaback girlFew times I've been around that track
So it's not just gonna happen like that
'Cause I ain't no hollaback girl
I ain't no hollaback girlThis my shit, this my shit
This my shit, this my shit
This my shit, this my shit
This my shit, this my shitI heard that you were talking shit
And you didn't think that I would hear it
People hear you talking like that, getting everybody fired up
So I'm ready to attack, gonna lead the pack
Gonna get a touchdown, gonna take you out
That's right, put your pom-poms down, getting everybody fired upFew times I've been around that track
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
I like Pacifica and especially their face washes and hair masks, so Banana Love Deep Intensive Moisture Mask was no exception. Just like 99% other hair masks, I use them as conditioners. Banana Love smelled really nice, but not overpowering. The mask was on the thinner side, more like a conditioner. I enjoyed using it and it did hydrate my hair, but I wouldn't call it deep or intensive mask. I have fine hair, so any mask that is intensive will leave my hair weighed down if I keep it on my hair longer than I would a conditioner, but this Pacifica mask I would keep on my hair for a few minutes and it didn't lave any heaviness in my hair. I really liked it a lot and I would repurchase it again
Hailey  B.
Cheney, WA
i loved this product! received it in the mail and i love it! i've never tried bare minerals products before but after this i definitely will be buying more products from this brand! 100% would recommend. I couldnt be more impressed by such a great product
Rachel K.
Fairfax, VA
So this actually smells like banana????? If so I must have it!

back