Pacifica All Mineral Continuous Spray Spf 50 6 oz uploaded by Savanah G.Pacifica All Mineral Continuous Spray Spf 50 6 oz uploaded by Maria G.

BY PACIFICA

Pacifica All Mineral Continuous Spray Spf 50 6 oz Age Group: Adult. see more...

Buy on Target
Savanah G.
Tulsa, OK
This sunscreen was a little different than those I have used in the past. It was almost a milky consistency. I assume that is because it contains coconut, although there is not an overly coconut smell. It almost smells like a hint of chocolate to me.

As a spray, it has a nice consistent and wide spray out of the can. I found a little goes a long way, so I actually ended up spraying it onto my hand and rubbing it in.

The best part about this for me is the formula. I love that it only uses mineral sunscreens instead of chemicals! I will definitely be buying this again. I was outside for several hours and reapplied once and didn't experience any burning.
Stacey O.
Hometown, IL
Pacifica has done it again! This sunscreen smells SO good! It's not overly greasy and it does protect my skin for quite a while when in direct sun (I have very fair skin). Again, I love that this product is 100% vegan! Pacifica rocks!
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
Vegan...spf 50 with coconut probiotic. Free of harsh chemicals. My only con that is aero spray but other that great sunscreen.