Pacifica All Mineral Continuous Spray Spf 50 6 oz uploaded by Savanah G.

BY PACIFICA

Pacifica All Mineral Continuous Spray Spf 50 6 oz Age Group: Adult. see more...

Photo (1)
Buy on Target*
Savanah G.
Savanah G.
Tulsa
June 26, 2017, 6:16 p.m.
Review for: Pacifica All Mineral Continuous Spray Spf 50 6 oz
This sunscreen was a little different than those I have used in the past. It was almost a milky consistency. I assume that is because it contains coconut, although there is not an overly coconut smell. It almost smells like a hint of chocolate to me.

As a spray, it has a nice consistent and wide spray out of the can. I found a little goes a long way, so I actually ended up spraying it onto my hand and rubbing it in.

The best part about this for me is the formula. I love that it only uses mineral sunscreens instead of chemicals! I will definitely be buying this again. I was outside for several hours and reapplied once and didn't experience any burning.
Stacey O.
Stacey O.
Hometown, IL
June 1, 2017, 3:28 p.m.
Review for: Pacifica All Mineral Continuous Spray Spf 50 6 oz
Pacifica has done it again! This sunscreen smells SO good! It's not overly greasy and it does protect my skin for quite a while when in direct sun (I have very fair skin). Again, I love that this product is 100% vegan! Pacifica rocks!