Pacifica 8 oz. Body Butter Tube in French Lilac uploaded by Ana G.

Pacifica 8 oz. Body Butter Tube in French Lilac

The nourishing and anti-oxidant rich ingredients in Pacifica French Lilac Body Butter will help you smell and look incredible. They will also help fight the signs of aging while adding deep moisture and protection. Made with nature's best moisturizers - shea butter, almond oil and safflower oil - Pacifica's paraben-free Body Butter is a skin must-have. Smells like. Perfumed in a traditional French style, this fresh scent conjures spring with a blend of Lilac, Magnolia Leaves, Heliotrope, Ylang Ylang, Hyacinth and subtle notes of Nectarine. This is truly the best Lilac ever. 100% vegan & vegetarian Gluten-free No parabens, animal testing, animal ingredients or artificial colours. Size: 236ml Pacifica French Lilac Body Butter - ingredients: aqua (purified), caprylic/capric triglyceride (coconut source), helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, glycerin (vegetable source), glyceryl stearate (vegetable source), aloe barbadensis leaf juice, stearic acid (vegetable source), stearyl alcohol (vegetable source), butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, allantoin, theobroma cacao (cocoa) butter, hyaluronic acid, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, xanthan gum (vegetable source), algin (algae source), riboflavin (plant source), mangifera indica (mango) butter, rosa rugosa (rose) seed oil, daucus carota (carrot) seed oil, aleuritus moluccana (kukui) nut oil, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, linum usitatissimum (flax) seed oil, mixed tocopherols (vitamin E), panthenol (pro-vitamin B), parfum (Pacifica's own fragrance blend with natural and essential oils), cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, arnica montana flower extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, camellia sinesis (white tea) leaf extract, phenoxyethanol and ethylhexylglycerin (plant source). see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...
Lily M.
Portland, OR
I love Pacifica brand everything. This lotion has wonderful natural ingredients and smells super good. Leaves your skin really soft. Expensive but the good ingredient list is worth it
Ana G.
My poor arms and legs have been extremely neglected when it comes to keeping the dryness at bay so I was thrilled to discover this product. Firstly, Pacifica is one of my favorite brands with reliable scents (liquid and balm) and now, absolutely reliable moisturizer. The scent is perfect, not to strong and lingers without overwhelming and my legs have never been smoothr. This has got to be my favorite spring find!
I just love this brand! I use an expensive Guerlain perfume and this smells just like it but without the chemicals which is important to me. It's rich and moisturise and the scent really lasts. I highly recommend it. I get mine from Whole Foods!
Zoë W.
Denver, Co
This is my splurge treat that I buy. I only wear it on special occasions, and a tube lasts quite a while. It smells amazing, lasts a long time, and soaks in well. I was so happy with how real it smelled
Lucy S.
This is the best body butter ever.I use this for my legs me hands my arms.The smell is amazing.
Narina S.
Gloucster , ON
This is a gorgeous body butter that will leave your skin super soft and smelling amazing! The lilac scent is beautiful but not overpowering and very feminine. This product can be found at many health conscious stores that carry beauty products. This is because the Pacifica brand is certified vegan and all natural.