BY PACIFICA

This clear gloss top and base coat goes on smooth and stays put. Our new 7 Free Nail Polish is long lasting and void of many chemicals that one would find in traditional nail polish. Plus we have added a custom wide 100% vegan brush for easier application.

Ingredients: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid / Neopentyl Glycol / Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Stearalkonium Bentonite, n-Butyl Alcohol, Benzophenone-1, Silica, Alumina, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Polyvinyl Butyral

Joselyn H.
Woodstock, GA
Honestly there was nothing very “matte” about this. You couldn’t even tell I put a matte top coat on. I still use it as a regular top coat though and it makes the polish last longer! Next time I think I’ll just get the glossy one instead
Lismary E.
Paterson, NJ
I love the Pacifica brand for nail polish. It is 7 free non toxic and vegan. It’s very long lasting and very affordable. It’s a lot cheaper than some other natural polishes.
CLARA J.
Brooklyn, NY
Great Product for the fact that it’s chemical free and has a vegan brush, better than other leading store brands, however it’s a little too dull when applied on the nails.
LilMami S.
Greeley, CO
Love this stuff! A cruelty free brand with a 7 free product. This stuff puts up with my toddler mom life better than other top coats, always looks shiny and flawless. Applies beautifully, dries quickly, and doesn’t smell as strongly as most other nail polishes!
Lauren G.
Riverview, FL
I absolutely love using this as a bottom and top coat. Who knew one bottle could purpose two things? Gentle on my nails thats why I love this brand.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Pacifica has so many great products. The nail polish is extremely beautiful and pigmented very well. I love all of the colors I have bought.
Kelley R.
Warren, MI
Great top and base coat. Dries fast! And works well with other polishes. Works way better then some other eco nail polishes i have tried.
Shirley M.
This is a good top and base. I like that it’s 7 free as well as cruelty free. Normal chipping as any regular polish but still a nice one.
Nora F.
Great as base. Also very pleased when wearing as a clear polish without color. Doesn't chip or peel.
Michelle V.
Manalapan, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
This base and top coat is great! I really feel like it helps make my nail polish last longer and gives a shiny finish. I love this brand because it is free of harsh chemicals that other nail polish brands have.