BY PACIFIC

Save on Pacific Natural Foods Beef Pho Soup Starter, A new line of bold and authentic soup bases that capture all the depth and complexity of the flavors of on-trend ethnic soups, To complete the soup, just add your choice of protein and other fresh signature ingredients for an authentic taste experience at home, (Description is informational only, Please refer to the actual manufacturer's product label prior to use, Please address any health I4concerns to your health professional prior to use, ), Gluten Free, Dairy Free SKU: BNGLA14728 see more...

Jannat F.
Brooklyn , NY
Honestly I love to cook at home but I hate using Broth!! omg I just hate it because I don't think it's fresh. what I like to do is use a bit of extra seasoning into what ever I'm cooking and add 1 or 2 cup of water. And once the water start to boil I like to use that water as the broth and my cooking still is perfection
Meg H.
Portland, OR
This stuff is the bomb! I don't have time to simmer beef bones to make my own broth, so this Pacific Soup Starters Beef Pho Broth is a huge timesaver and it's inexpensive as well. The flavor is savory and has just the right blend of spices to make a perfect bowl of pho! Highly recommend!
Lizbeth E.
Woodburn, OR
I love food from pacific ! My brother in law actually works there so he gives me some samples once in a while, the beef pho broth is my favorite
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
I am a huge fan of Pho and I love being able to make it at home with Pacific Soup Starters Beef Pho Broth. It tastes amazing and authentic.
Elizabeth H.
So yummy! I have to cook vegan for my youngest girl! This has great flavor and isn't full if junk.
Li-Anna C.
Montreal, QC
Super tasty! I added rice noodles, green onion, beef belly, lime, mint, buck choy and some bean sprouts and it was absolutely delicious! Definitely my go to when it comes to store bought pho broth.
Katherine C.
Doral, FL
Is this a good product to buy?
Stephanie C.