BY PACIFIC RIM

Pacific Rim Columbia Valley Sweet Riesling 2012.At Pacific Rim, we're Riesling zealots. Our passionate focus on Riesling has earned us 20 best buy accolades in just three years. Our sweet Riesling portrays aromas of honeysuckle and flavors of pear, pineapple and lemon custard.2010 90 points- Wine & spirits.2010 89 points! Best by - wine enthusiast.2009 89 points- Wine spectator. Member: International Riesling Foundation.2012 Columbia valley Sweet Riesling.750ml. ALC.8.5% by vol. www. rieslingrules.com. see more...

Bev K.
Bolingbrook, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is a great sweet white wine that is very easy to drink. It has great fruity flavor and was even still good the next afternoon when the bottle was left out. This was my first Riesling and my first try of this company and I will likely look for more of both in the future.
Anna A.
Tifton, GA
This is great Riesling. I bought this on a whim at the grocery store hoping to find a bottle of Riesling that was as good as a glass I had at the beach one time, and all though this wasn’t it I still really enjoyed it. You need to drink pretty quickly though because this doesn’t store very well. It tends to go flat very quickly. Good value for the money though.
Luzianne L.
Homestead, FL
Had a friend recommend this wine and I'm glad she did. I absolutely love it! I've never really been a fan of wine, but this Reisling is just the right amount of tart/sweet for me. Must try!
Kayla M.
Allendale, MI
Great flavor and nice and sweet. Great taste and great for parties would definitely buy again
Amanda S.
Belleville, NJ
Nice wine for the price. Tastes sweet but not overly sweet. Smooth and enjoyable on a hot day.