BY PACIFIC

Shake well. Just pour, heat & serve. Heating Instructions: Microwave: 1. Pour contents into a microwave-safe bowl. 2. Cover and microwave on high for 1-2 minutes, or until hot.* Stovetop: Pour contents into a saucepan. Heat over medium heat until hot, stirring occasionally. *Microwave ovens vary: adjust time as needed.

• Is this all organic????4 Answers
  • Can I add extra pepper and salt to this? Someone told me ...2 Answers
  • Anybody try adding chicken to this soup?4 Answers
Stephanie S.
Dillsburg, PA
This is a really, really good flavorful soup and they also have a variety of flavors to choose from.
Vanessa S.
South Gate, CA
I find this be a bit on the salty side. I'll probably wouldn't purchase this because of the sodium.
Megan B.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
This soup is awesome. It has lots of flavor and makes for a great lunch at work.
Robin D.
Chesapeake, VA
Mmmm. This is delicious. It has a slight kick to it with the creamy texture.
Sabrina S.
Kelowna, BC
Pacific Naturals is soo good. I love the quality ingredients and the reasonable expiration dates. They don't leave you wondering what preservatives are in these products. So much flavor and tastes homemade.
Susan T.
Banff, AB
I love the sweet corn flavor and the hint of spiciness. It tastes like fresh corn not like most packaged soups. There are whole kernels that are crispy, not soggy.
lisa g.
lake louise canada
I wonder if this would be as spicey as it sounds i love spicey foods! would live to try this
Jessica M.
Alberta, Canada
YUMMY. This is absolutely delicious and I love that it isn't filled with chemicals.
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Is this all organic????
Lily W.
Maricopa, AZ
Anybody try adding chicken to this soup?
Lisbeth A.
Bell, CA
Can I add extra pepper and salt to this? Someone told me that it burns but it sounds off so I'm confuse ?

back