BY PACIFIC

Shake well. Just pour, heat & serve. Heating Instructions: Microwave: 1. Pour contents into a microwave-safe bowl. 2. Cover and microwave on high for 1-2 minutes, or until hot.* Stovetop: Pour contents into a saucepan. Heat over medium heat until hot, stirring occasionally. *Microwave ovens vary: adjust time as needed.

• Is this all organic????4 Answers
  • Can I add extra pepper and salt to this? Someone told me ...2 Answers
  • Anybody try adding chicken to this soup?4 Answers
Madison B.
San Diego, CA
I love this flavor of soup! Pacific Naturals Food is such a great brand I trust! I highly recommend this brand to anyone !
Jennifer G.
Toms River, NJ
Cream of mushroom soup works great in casseroles. I used it in my broccoli, rice and cheese casserole and it was a big hit!
Amber P.
2 of my favorite thinks. Peppers, and corn! This soup is beyond good. I've made it homemade also, and it just gets better.
Emily J.
This soup is great for coming from a box. I love all the flavors and it is so good, definitely warms you up on a cold day
I eat this as a soup or thicken it for a chowder! I also use this in my vegetarian chili recipe and wow it is the best!
Sarah H.
Great flavor and texture. Love this soup. My usual complaint... Why does it have to cost so much more to eat healthy?
Autumn W.
Morrill, ME
This soup is super tasty and great for chilly weather. I also love the other soups and broths this brand has to offer
Joie F.
Naples, FL
This stuff i great. it tastes amazing! its also quite quick and easy to make. Not my favorite... but its still good!
Heather P.
Mt Arlington, NJ
A bit on the grainy and salty side but still very yummy great with a sandwich and very good for you as well.
amber s.
Love all the soups! They taste homemade and fresh, and are easy to make for someone who is always on the go.
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Is this all organic????
Lily W.
Maricopa, AZ
Anybody try adding chicken to this soup?
Lisbeth A.
Bell, CA
Can I add extra pepper and salt to this? Someone told me that it burns but it sounds off so I'm confuse ?

Kohl's