BY PACIFIC

Shake well. Just pour, heat & serve. Heating Instructions: Microwave: 1. Pour contents into a microwave-safe bowl. 2. Cover and microwave on high for 1-2 minutes, or until hot.* Stovetop: Pour contents into a saucepan. Heat over medium heat until hot, stirring occasionally. *Microwave ovens vary: adjust time as needed.

• Is this all organic????4 Answers
  • Can I add extra pepper and salt to this? Someone told me ...2 Answers
  • Anybody try adding chicken to this soup?4 Answers
Scott M.
Columbus, OH
I got a case of this at Costco, and probably will again. It's a great way to whip up some chowder in quick fashion, and it tastes great!
Jenna H.
This is very mild and light without a lot of flavoring or seasoning. I would definitely suggest adding to it and only using it as a base.
Brittany G.
whittier, Ca
I tried this soup on a whim and was glad I did. It was Easy to prepare and really tasty. Just the right amount of texture and seasonings.
Katharine M.
Austin, TX
Great taste, taste like thick and creamy home made soups. I can tell what I am eating is healtheir for me than most canned soups.
Steph D.
Hesperia, CA
This soup is so good. I love it when it's really cold outside. I like to put it on top of rice or I just add some sour cream to it.
Lynn H.
Sacramento, CA
Pacific makes great soups! A lot of them come in lower sodium if salt is a concern for you. I prefer the lower sodium ones, myself.
Brittany H.
I love corn chowder but as a vegetarian it is hard to find one I can eat. Really enjoyed this soup but it is on the spicy side.
Kim Loren B.
Bremerton, WA
Yummmyyyy!!! This is flavor packed and you don't have to worry about preservatives or any other yucky stuff! Plus a good price!
Kacie W.
Tyler, TX
I like this soup a lot. They sell it at Kroger in the organic section. It can be a little pricey though as far as soups go.
Amy r.
Eagan, MN
I buy this at whole foods. I normally do not buy canned/boxed soup but this company has changed that. Flavor is wholesome.
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Is this all organic????
Lily W.
Maricopa, AZ
Anybody try adding chicken to this soup?
Lisbeth A.
Bell, CA
Can I add extra pepper and salt to this? Someone told me that it burns but it sounds off so I'm confuse ?