BY PACIFIC

Shake well. Just pour, heat & serve. Heating Instructions: Microwave: 1. Pour contents into a microwave-safe bowl. 2. Cover and microwave on high for 1-2 minutes, or until hot.* Stovetop: Pour contents into a saucepan. Heat over medium heat until hot, stirring occasionally. *Microwave ovens vary: adjust time as needed.

• Is this all organic????4 Answers
  • Can I add extra pepper and salt to this? Someone told me that it ...2 Answers
  • Anybody try adding chicken to this soup?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Hinton, WV
Foodie Expert
I always try every corn chowder that I find at the grocery store and this one is pretty good. I love the poblano pepper flavor with the corn. I did add a little red pepper flake to it to add more heat.
Robin D.
Robin D.
Chesapeake, VA
Foodie Expert
Mmmm. This is delicious. It has a slight kick to it with the creamy texture.
Justine A.
Justine A.
Foodie Expert
This is my absolute favorite soup from Pacific. It has such a great flavor. I love Pacific soups and they are great tasting and great quality.
Sam P.
Sam P.
Lockhart, TX
This product is delicious. It is also very decently priced. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. Plus, it's all natural which is an added bonus.
Joie F.
Joie F.
Naples, FL
This stuff i great. it tastes amazing! its also quite quick and easy to make. Not my favorite... but its still good!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
This soup is awesome. It has lots of flavor and makes for a great lunch at work.
Emily J.
Emily J.
Foodie Expert
This soup is great for coming from a box. I love all the flavors and it is so good, definitely warms you up on a cold day
Kim Loren B.
Kim Loren B.
Bremerton, WA
Foodie Expert
Yummmyyyy!!! This is flavor packed and you don't have to worry about preservatives or any other yucky stuff! Plus a good price!
Allison P.
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA
Foodie Expert
I am a fan of Pacific Naturals Organic soups. They come in an assortment of delicious flavors and their stocks are amazing as well. This is my go to brand at the store. It is well packaged, convenient and easy to find at my local grocers. Sometimes I embellish with extra toppings, depending on the soup for that home made feel, such as fresh herbs or a little pesto or garlic. Always a winner! This particular flavor is amazing!
Scott M.
Scott M.
Columbus, OH
I got a case of this at Costco, and probably will again. It's a great way to whip up some chowder in quick fashion, and it tastes great!
bergeline j.
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Is this all organic????
Lily W.
Lily W.
Maricopa, AZ
Anybody try adding chicken to this soup?
Lisbeth A.
Lisbeth A.
Bell, CA
Foodie Expert
Can I add extra pepper and salt to this? Someone told me that it burns but it sounds off so I'm confuse ?