BY PACIFIC

Shake well. Just pour, heat & serve. Heating Instructions: Microwave: 1. Pour contents into a microwave-safe bowl. 2. Cover and microwave on high for 1-2 minutes, or until hot.* Stovetop: Pour contents into a saucepan. Heat over medium heat until hot, stirring occasionally. *Microwave ovens vary: adjust time as needed.

• Is this all organic????4 Answers
  • Can I add extra pepper and salt to this? Someone told me ...2 Answers
  • Anybody try adding chicken to this soup?4 Answers
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA
I am a fan of Pacific Naturals Organic soups. They come in an assortment of delicious flavors and their stocks are amazing as well. This is my go to brand at the store. It is well packaged, convenient and easy to find at my local grocers. Sometimes I embellish with extra toppings, depending on the soup for that home made feel, such as fresh herbs or a little pesto or garlic. Always a winner! This particular flavor is amazing!
Brittany D.
Hinton, WV
I always try every corn chowder that I find at the grocery store and this one is pretty good. I love the poblano pepper flavor with the corn. I did add a little red pepper flake to it to add more heat.
Suzy R.
Delicious! I love all soups by the company. This one is very good too! There are so many different options for toppings - get creative! Sour cream and tortilla chips with a little shredded cheese - yum!
Rene K.
Scappoose, OR
I love this chowder! I love that it is all natural and it is so flavorful! And it's nice because all you do it have to heat it up! No messy stovetop making it from scratch.
julie a.
Pacific Natural soups are something that the whole family enjoys. It is convenient and versatile. You can always spice it up with some add-ins. It is a must in our home
Sendi C.
Atlanta, GA
Love Pacific Pablano Pepper and Corn Chowder. I feel like it is very healthy. Like if I don't use the entire box up, at one time, I can keep it in the refrigerator.
Sam P.
Lockhart, TX
This product is delicious. It is also very decently priced. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. Plus, it's all natural which is an added bonus.
Melina D.
Burbank, CA
This is my favorite flavor of the soups. amazing taste... would have guessed it was homemade if someone served it to me. ingredients seems very fresh.
Shaby F.
Calabasas, CA
Wanted to find a soup that I felt ok feeding my son. This is really yummy soup and he loves it. I don't love the sodium content, but what can you do.
Justine A.
2046 reviews
This is my absolute favorite soup from Pacific. It has such a great flavor. I love Pacific soups and they are great tasting and great quality.
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Is this all organic????
Lily W.
Maricopa, AZ
Anybody try adding chicken to this soup?
Lisbeth A.
Bell, CA
Can I add extra pepper and salt to this? Someone told me that it burns but it sounds off so I'm confuse ?

back