BY PACIFIC PLAYTENTS #59 in Outdoor Play

Your kids will play for hours in this super enormous tunnel. Theyll enjoy physical activity and exercise galore while creating all kind of fun games with friends. This incredible kids play tunnel is a gigantic 9-feet long and 28-inches high. Its made of flame-retardant nylon so its safe as well as durable. And the best part is that it folds up flat for easy storage when your kids are done playing for the day. Ages 3 and up. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Cassadee L.
It is a fun toy but the kids get board with it quickly. I make it a game to design something fun like a tent/fort/clubhouse at the end. I also use one of the tie stings (used for making the toy small and easy to store) to tie a bow and make a sumo circle tunnel for them to crawl through. We have payed blankets over the tops to make it dark and go searching through the tunnel with a flash light. Con: extremely expensive for what you get. Make sure to do this on the grass or indoors on the carpet. Do not play with it on the concert, rocks, or dirt. The fabric does wash off with a cloth, but could possible get small tears in the fabric. Another con is to watch out for the coil wire design in the tunnel we have gotten our knees rolled over them and it hurts for at least a day or two. It is there so the tunnel can fold together for easy storage.
Cassidy M.
These tunnels are probably one of the most exciting things for little kids. I remember how fun it was going through the dark tunnel to the other side. It's simple entertainment.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
I had a play tunnel when I was little next to my trampoline it was my favorite because could make a fort inside and sleep in it if I wanted to every kid needs one of these
Connie H.
This is great for inside on rainy days . Or outside on nice days. Fun to see how fast you can go through. Clean fun kids had A ball.
Sarah G.
Play tunnels are such a good time, especially when you connect the tents. My kiddos have a blast playing with these.
Kelly W.
Boca Raton , FL
I bought this tunnel for my kids and they absolutely love it. It is made very well and withstands a lot of abuse.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
These tunnels are sooo much fun to play with!!!! Kids love them!!!!! And they are sooo much fun
Kayleigh W.
Oak Hill, OH
When I was a toddler I had a tunnel similar to this and I absolutely loved it
Sarah  P.
Super fun tunnel!! Folds up to small enough to be put in a corner.
Saadani A.
This is the best product !! Great

I love all the products of this company if you allow me to
review this product I would be grateful to you

I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my
videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet
and on time The same help the company promote and my page in facebook

If you agree to my order this

I hope you will send me in  this email gmail : wanibiha111@gmail.com