BY PACIFIC PLAY TENTS #22 in Outdoor Play

The easy to assemble lightweight frame supports a colorful nylon shell that has a wide opening double zippered "T" style door. Flame Retardant 70 D Polyester Taffeta body w/250mm PU Coating, w/ 70 D Polyester Taffeta bottom sheet. The Secret Castle Bed Tent provides a secure play area during the day and a Monster resistant fort at night. Sewn in interior accessory pocket. Nylon storage bag included: Size: 77" x 37" x 54" - Full. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My daughter is obsessed with tents! She has a few of these and wants more. She likes to camp out in the living room with me and have movie nights. These are definitely nice to have around. I’d highly recommend getting these for your children. They’re a huge hit in this household .
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I bought this tent for my daughter last year. She fell in love with it as soon as she saw it. She loves to sleep in it. It's very easy to assemble and it's inexpensive.
Debbie H.
08754
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The Pacific Play Tent was the best tent ee could have bought for my daughter. When she asked us for a tent for her birthday we weren't to surprised. We go on a regular family vacation every year around her birthday and we love to go camping. Now that she is getting older she has been hinting about her own tent. This tent is perfect. Just the right size for her and a friend if she wants. Very sturdy frame and easy zipper closure points. And a wonderful warranty just in case of a problem. I definitely recommend you give it a looking into if you are in the market for a good resonable tent..
Genesis  C.
New Haven, CT
This is very good for children to play and sleep in. It's retry spacious for a small child and can be lots of fun for them to pretend. Most children usually like forts and tents I know my son does. This is definitely s good gift for a child
Stephanie C.
Jacksonville, AR
These tents are great for the little ones. Easy to put up and affordable. So easy the kids can put them up themselves. They also love having their own tent.
Deborah S.
Clover, SC
My Children had these on there Beds when they were small now my Grandchildren have them and Love them! it's there own Little space to Read and Pretend
Oyuky R.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This was a Christmas gift to my daughter. She loves it so much. I bought it on Amazon when they had a deal so it was an affordable present!
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My daughter loves this tent. It's super easy setup and kid user friendly. I plan on buying another for our youngest daughter to have one.
Sara Denise P.
Wilmington, DE
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a great tent. We had some trouble trying to set it up at first, but once we had it secured it was great and very roomy.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Pacific Play Tents Secret Castle Double Bed U love so much tents for camping 4 is smoothly and comfortable space
Shaynia Z.
Where can like be bought?
Deborah S.
Clover, SC
Do you think your children would like this?
jessica b.
Does this attach to the bed? if so does it come in a full or queen size?
nicole a.
Sebastian, FL
How do your kids like this? Is it roomy enough?
Amber J.
Saint Johns, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does this fit a full sized bed? My daughter has been dying for a bed tent lol Pacific Play Tents Secret Castle Double Bed Tent