Pacific Organic Vegetarian Pho Soup Starters uploaded by Lynn S.

BY PACIFIC

Inspired by the traditional vietnamese pho (pronounced 'fuh'), our delicious organic vegetarian pho base makes it simple to prepare authentic pho at home. A savory combination of organic mushrooms and aromatic apices including star anise, cinnamon and ginger. Prepared in the traditional way - slowly simmered for hours for deep, complex flavor. Simply add rice noodles and other signature condiments and enjoy! see more...

• Had anyone tried this or even seen it in stores? In very ...1 Answers
Eyvanna C.
Butte, MT
I love this vegetable base! It's super tasty and good for you too! I try to eat organic as much as possible and this one is actually affordable! Not sure why Influenster thinks it's $67.00 at Walmart but it's actually around $3!
Malisa P.
Fresno , CA
I live in the Central Valley and PHO is a must eat dish. Healthy, affordable and delicious! Thank you pacific organic for quality flavor and great value.
Kaya P.
Arizona
I love pho especially when I’m sick because it’s the only light soup I can handle most of the time but it taste so good😊 I do recommend this
Jana H.
Sioux City, IA
We try and eat organic when we can and its' aviailable and love this soup broth. We buy it at Target if htey have it and always look for it.
Delilah L.
River Pines, CA
So much yes!!!!!! Best vegan broth!!!! You win again Amy's brand. I also love that there isn't anything I'm allergic to in it ethier.
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
I love this organic vegetarian pho soup starter. Makes an easy pho soup, just add other ingredients like meat choice, and veggies.
Jannet S.
New Caney
Love this vegetable base! It gives a good flavor and it's super tasty! :)))
Marissa S.
Clyde, NC
Had anyone tried this or even seen it in stores? In very curious.