BY PACIFIC

Pacific Organic Vegetable Lentil & Roasted Red Pepper Soup: USDA organic 8g of protein per serving Vegan Easy to pour Reclosable see more...

Kawanda A.
Sacramento, CA
Omg this has became my favorite soups. Very affordable and it fills me up. I always eat crackers with it. Rich hearty goodiness is the best way to describe this soup.
Marissa H.
Norristown, PA
Very filling
I got this when I was sick and I was comforted. I ate it with a hunk of crusty bread. A great meal to add a side salad as well. This brand of soups are something I would buy again
Stephanie V.
This brand has become my new favorite! I usually avoid canned soups so when I found this I had to try it! It's absolutely delicious!! I've only tried two flavors but this flavor and the spicy black bean and kale are divine!! I seriously urge everyone to go out and buy a box to try for themselves =)
Lisa T.
Madison, WI
I really enjoyed the taste of this soup, it has a nice gentle spice for extra flavor. However, I got heartburn pretty quickly after eating it.