BY PACIFIC

Good starts here. We keep our recipes simple, use ingredients with integrity, and honour what nature gives us by minimizing our impact on the earth. Get Creative in the Kitchen: Add flavour and depth to your favorite soups. Substitute in place of water for more flavourful rice or pasta. Reheat leftovers by adding a little broth for an instant refresh. Bursting with Flavour: Nature's bounty is captured in our rich, organic vegetable broth that's a perfect start to so many dishes. We've simmered savory leeks, onions, and garlic, adding carrots and celery and vine-ripened tomatoes for garden fresh flavour. see more...

Sara S.
Seven Hills, OH
I buy this stock in bulk from Costco and use it every time I make soup. It's affordable and tastes great. I also love that it's organic! I make soup at least 3 times a month and use this product every time!
Danielle C.
Logan , UT
I buy this broth anytime I am making curry or minestrone. I love that its organic and it is a great base to my soups that I love to make. It takes great in Thai shrimp coconut curry and my homemade minestrone soup. I usually buy this brand at winco stores to get the best price.
Lacy M.
Morgantown, WV
This is my go to broth when I can't make my own. It gives a great base flavor. I like to sautée veggies in the broth instead of using oil. It's a little salty for my taste but there is also a low sodium option.
Karen M.
Beverly, MA
I only purchase vegetable stock/broth. I cook everything with it in one shape or form. This is really good stuff and makes all my vegan dishes pop!!!
Lindsey H.
Tucson, AZ
I love pacific brand soups. They are affordable and taste delicious. I am vegetarian so I use their vegetable broth in a lot of my cooking.
Athena M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Delicious easy option to add to your soups. A little on the salty side but definitely not bad. I found this broth to be really yummy.
Nelz T.
Love making soups with this broth! It always end S up so yummy! And I enjoy that it does not have any bad ingredients
romina m.
es una buena alternativa para los que no consumimos leche de vaca, por temas de salud o solamente un tema de sentido común.
Son deliciosas pero muy caras, aunque si son saludables lo valen, pero contienen preservantes lo que no lo hace tan saludable pero aun se sigue vendiendo como tal.