Add a Photo

By PACIFIC
#493 in Soup & Broth
Simple sustenance. We slow-simmer organic turkey bones with onions, rosemary and a bit of vinegar for a hearty bone broth full of naturally occurring protein. Traditionally sipped by the cup, bone broth is a delicious, satisfying addition to your everyday routine.
Annie K.
Annie K.

I love having homemade Bone Broth as part of a weekly nutritional staple. But with two littles running around its not always possible to make up a fresh batch. I love using Pacific's brand as its tasty, healthy and doesn't break the bank. Also its available at most health food shops. Its not the highest quality bone broth Ive tried but for what you getting its better then not.
Farrah D.
Farrah D.
Apple valley, CA

I bought this turkey bone broth last thanksgiving for my mom's dressing recipe. It worked very well at keeping in the moisture but not much flavor, but nothing seasonings can fix. Over all it would be great for a soup or gravy.
Mindy M.
Mindy M.
Knoxville, TN

These bone broths are a go to for me! Bone broth is much better for you than regular stock. Pacific is a great brand. I always find it at target
Felecia E.
Felecia E.
West Palm Bch, FL

Great quality and flavor. It great in making pasta sauces, also a wonderful alternative to regular broth or using water in recipes.
Jordann H.
Jordann H.
Berkeley, CA

This is one of my favorite brands for broths and stocks. The flavors are really good and its not too salty.
Princess R.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca

Perfect for stews or soups or marinating a turkey. That is what I use it for. It has strong flavor so your getting that turkey flavor.
Denise B.
Denise B.
Salt Lake City, UT

I used this turkey bone broth every time when I make my soup. I feel like it has a very natural flavor. Has not have artificial flavors and corn syrup and high fructose. I highly recommen this product to make your soap more flavored.
Maria F.
Maria F.
Seattle, WA

Loe bone broth for when I'm getting sick and don't feel like eating anything. warm it up add some garlic and salt and sip on cold days to warm myself up and avoid getting too sick.

Join Now