BY PACIFIC

Inspired by the classic Mexican soup, Pacific Tortilla Soup Starter is a tempting foundation for an authentic soup experience at home. see more...

Jarwin P.
Miami, Fl

Food from the Pacific
Summer Vacation. It is a highly anticipated time of year for students around the world. But for the 15.8 million children in the United States *, summer vacation is marked by something completely different: hunger. One in five children in the United States is food insecure. * During the school year, students rely on their Assisted Lunch program for nutrition, so when classes end, their food source also does.
Jennifer G.
Portland, OR
I made chicken tortilla soup with this and Pacific organic chicken stock. It added that flavor I wanted without adding whole tomatoes my family won't eat. I've even added it to my homemade chili!!
lydia l.
Eugene, OR
I love this tortilla soup starter! super delicious, ,cheap and healthy! Work is a big commitment for me so when i come home i don't have a lot of time to make food so this is great in a pinch
Rhiannon C.
Walled Lake, MI
Yum! Love these products. Healthy but you don't sacrifice taste for it. Easy to grab for work. My favorite is the creamy tomato! Love love love!
Alisha B.
Simpsonville , SC
This is a great soup, I would like a bit more flavor. I do add a lot of other ingredients to this, but I would buy this again to use as a base.
Natalia S.
Bogotá
I live this organic tortilla soup, is so delicious and makes me happy when Im starving