Pacific Organic Thai Sweet Potato Soup uploaded by Tanya J.

BY PACIFIC

Good Starts Here: We keep our recipes simple, use ingredients with integrity, and honour what nature gives us by minimizing our impact on the earth. see more...

Buy on Target
Tanya J.
Tanya J.
Taylorsville, UT
This soup is super flavorful and a perfect addition to my healthy eating habits journey. Got I from smiths. A bit pricey yet organic
Dannie H.
Dannie H.
Everett, WA
Not my personal favorite but my husband loves it. He likes the ginger flavor. I found it to be a bit too sweet tasting.
Keturah H.
Keturah H.
Port Orchard, WA
Thai food is one of my favorite cuisines . The Thai Sweet potato soup is wonderful by itself or with a meal.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Glendale, AZ
I rate this as just "ok." It's good and healthy but really kind of bland. I had to spice mine up a bit with more salt, pepper, chili powder and red pepper flakes.
Alice R.
Alice R.
Mmm this looks so good ive never tasted it but it reminds me of the sweet potato baby food i love lol
Maddie J.
Maddie J.
Winter Garden, FL
Love the combination of sweet potatoes and coconut. A healthy way to get in my thai cravings!
jennell r.
jennell r.
Never had this
But fro. Reviews seems like it's good so I'll have to go buy this product and try it
Heather P.
Heather P.
Mt Arlington, NJ
Its alright a little to much at first for me. i tend to add stuff to the soup to make it taste a little better
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Westfield, MA
This is a really yummy soup for premade. I typically like fresh soups better because boxed/canned ones have too much sodium and this is no exception, but it is convenient and has a unique flavor.
Steve M.
Steve M.
Parker, CO
Tried it for the first time. So Good! This is one soup I will be buying again. Found it at Sprouts! Get it!
Rhonda F.
Rhonda F.
Leland, NC
This looks and sounds so good. Can I buy this locally or do I need to special order online?
Betsy F.
Betsy F.
Santa Maria, CA
Has anybody tried this? Is there other packs?