BY PACIFIC

Natural. This is a gluten-free product. Good source of fiber! Certified to the Source since 1997. Pacific Natural Foods exclusive Certified to the Source program tracks and ensures that every natural and organic ingredient in every product Pacific Natural Foods makes is of the highest quality and only from a guaranteed source. At Pacific Natural Foods we start with all natural Certified to the Source ingredients from land that is nurtured and cared for then combine them in simple recipes that are delicious and nutritious. Because when nature is allowed to do its thing our foods just taste better. This south of the border sensation features a winning combination of black beans green bell peppers tomatoes and chipotle peppers simmered to perfection and infused with spices to create an exquisite soup thats got just the right kick. Good to Know: Good source of fiber (4 g); low in fat; gluten free; vegan. 32 Unit of Measure: OZ Case Pack Size: 12

Emily E.
Emily E.
Mason, MI
Black bean soup is one of my favorites. This one is good. Has good flavor and isn't boring. I like to add corn salsa and cilantro on top it's amazing.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Foodie Expert
I love pacific organic!! I always make sure I have some of their soup on hand for those colder nights, stuck in the house! I usually go for the black bean and kale soup, but they're all pretty dag-gone delicious. They also sell chicken broth too, which is handy to have when making something homemade!
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Minneapolis, MN
Foodie Expert
This spicy blackbean soup is one for the books! I have yet to find a black bean soup at the store thats not watery and bland and this one has some serious flavor! It's very bold and really does have some kick to it. As far as grocery stgore soups i think it's a little pricey but the quality is worth it.
Lori S.
Lori S.
Austin, TX
Delicious! I love that it is organic & contains real ingredients that I can trust. The spicy black bean soup has a great flavour & is just the right amount of spice - not overpowering.
Renee H.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Foodie Expert
I love their black bean soup so much that I have at least five or six of them in my pantry right now! I love the packaging for this brand because you can use what you need and store the carton in the fridge for a few days and heat up only what you want to eat.
Sidney l.
Sidney l.
Foodie Expert
Super yummy. It's one of the best I have had I really enjoy try taste. You'll learn to like uf.
Helina S.
Helina S.
San CLemente, CA
The organic black bean soup is thicker and tastier than most other compatible soups, but the salt content is a bit too high for my preference.
Though it is a fast solution for a quick dinner or lunch. Literally takes me 5 minutes to mix in some extra ingredients and make a delicious meal.
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Montreal, QC
Foodie Expert
THIS IS THE BEST SOUP IN THE WORLD. I haven't been able to find it in Canada for years, and it totally breaks my heart. Perfectly smooth, with just the right amount of spice. It's healthy (especially over a little brown rice) and delicious. Sour cream, lime juice, spring onions... Mmm!!!