Pacific Organic Spicy Black Bean & Kale Soup

Pacific® Organic Spicy Black Bean & Kale Soup.
USDA organic. see more...

Buy on Target*
Martha D.
Oh so yummy! When I am in need of a warm soup, this definitely hits the spot! It is priced reasonably and is so hearty with beans and kale and a few other veggies. If you need something extra, just add brown rice for an even heartier dish. It is a bit spicy but I just think it adds a nice kick!
Briana F.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this soup!! I add pepper and hot sauce for the perfect quick lunch. Black beans are a great source of protein and I love that this is organic too. In comparison to canned soups this might be considered expensive but it's worth it for the quality.
Amanda F.
Belfast, ME
I love this soup! I love that it has kale in it which makes it different from your average canned (or boxed) soup. It isn't too spicy either, just a little bit of heat. And I love that it's vegan!
Alpana D.
This is the second favorite after the spicy black bean soup. Kale gives a nice flavor and texture. A perfect choice doe chilly winter nights
Kayelyn p.
Oh this was so delicious I love this brand and love a good spicy soup for the colder weather highly recommend
Bailee H.
Dallas, TX
I didn't expect to be crazy about this soup, but it's really good! Lots of flavor with quality ingredients.
Megan P.
Melbourne, FL
Love this one! The sodium is high so you don't want to eat it too often but I thought it was really tasty.
The taste is good, but the texture is a bit off. Overall, pretty good for a boxed soup.