BY PACIFIC

Pure Flavor. There's not much you can do to improve on soybeans grown right. We've found the best come from organic farms in the Midwest. Featuring 9 grams of soy protein, our Unsweetened Soy provides an excellent source of heart-healthy nutrition--with no beany taste! see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Hailey P.
Sacramento, CA
Foodie Expert
My favorite soy milk!!! It's unsweetened which I love because I don't like sugar. It's not very pricey but then again it's organic. I stock up when there's a sale. Highly recommend for coffee, cereal, smoothies...or just by itself. They also have a long shelf life which is so convenient!!
Tiffany H.
San Jose, CA
This soy milk is great, I have been drinking this since it's one of the only unsweetened soy milks at my local grocery store and it's good, light, and creamy. I like using this in my smoothies and drinking this instead of milk. Very healthy especially with the lack of sugar.
Allison S.
Foodie Expert
Not my favorite kind of milk, that flavor was a little off and I feel like it want that good of a taste. I like there other brands but this milk was interesting
Mari N.
As a lactose intolerant person, this is my milk. I love it with my hot cocoa from Peet's. it doesn't leave an after taste. I usually get a boxful at Cash and Carry in Sacramento, Ca. I would definitely recommend this product to any lactose intolerant or someone whose simply on a diet.
Imy R.
Black Hawk, CO
I usually keep a box of soy milk in the pantry in case we run out of my flax or almond milk in the fridge. I like unsweetened. I use some sort of alternative milk several times a day. It goes great in coffee. I would recommend it to others who are concerned about using cows milk (ewww).
Mariann A.
Tampa, Fl
I love the Pacific brand in general. Their soups are delicious and I do not find myself worrying about the ingredients. I appreciate that they offer an organic UNsweetened soy milk but it's just a bit pricey. It's nice that it does not need to be refrigerated and can therefore hold for longer than other brands.
Victoria P.
Very good!! I like the taste, is healthy, light and delicious! I recommend if you like soy!
Margareth L.
Me encanto sabe deliciosa no puedo quiero volverla a probar la pude acompaƱar con un pan o unas galletas o lo que sea todo sabe delicioso con eso