Pacific Organic Soup Creamy Tomato uploaded by Caroline E.

BY PACIFIC

Pacific® Organic Creamy Tomato Soup.
USDA organic. see more...

Caroline E.
Love this tomato soup! We added some roasted red peppers, garlic, McCormick® Black Peppercorn Grinder and fresh basil to it and paired it with a grilled Sargento® Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican - Traditional Cut and Sargento® Sliced Pepper Jack Cheese sandwich that had a spread of Sabra Hummus Sun Dried Tomato and Hellmann's Light Mayonnaise 11.5 Oz on French bread. YUM!
Kelsey K.
Harvest, AL
Pacific has great soups! They don't sell them at the Winn-Dixie near me, so I go out of my to Target to buy them. I love the easy open top. You just twist it and it breaks the seal for you. They're not expensive and I get 2-4 meals out of a single carton. I love how quick it is to make such a healthy soup.
Jessica R.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is my favorite tomato soup from the store. It's super creamy and has a great tangy tomato flavor. You just beat and eat! Great for the cool fall nights. I always keep this on hand during the colder months.
Kathleen S.
Rome, NY
Not all of our local grocery stores carry this and I'm always upset when I go into the wrong store and can't pick this up. Kind of a staple in my house. Says four servings but it's two for a normal person if you ask me.
Autumn M.
Plainwell, MI
I am a big fan of tomato soup, so I didn't hesitate to buy a box of this when I got a coupon at my local grocery store. I was not disappointed! I was slightly wary of soup from an unconventional container, but it tasted excellent. I usually add some crushed red pepper to my tomato soup, but this really doesn't need any extra spices.
Chelsea J.
Minneapolis, MN
Awesome soup, tastes very good. So rich and creamy, it goes perfectly with a grilled cheese sandwich, but I even love it just by itself. Wouldn't change a thing about it, it's the best tomato soup I've ever had, I'm in love!
Jordan L.
This is my favorite tomato soup. It has a great flavor and texture. I love that it is organic and healthy. I highly recommend this soup and brand.
Karly J.
Milwaukee, WI
I thought this soup was delicious and even better the fact that it's Organic. You can always add extra ingredients to mix it up as well!
Valerie N.
Arlington , VA
I love this soup- it's really healthy and filling. The only downside is that you have to use the whole carton fairly quickly.
Anna L.
Shawnee, KS
This is my go to tomato soup!! So easy and great for people that may just want an individual serving