GroceryPantryPacific Foods
Pacific Organic Rosemary Potato Chowder

Pacific Organic Rosemary Potato Chowder

by Pacific Foods

Rosemary Potato This is a truly timeless soup with a surprising and delicious rosemary twist.  Each bit is luxuriously rich, creamy and full of flavor with just the right amount of potatoes, onions, carrots, celery, and cream.  Accompany with a side salad and fresh bread for a delicious alternative to the usual fare. Easy to Pour Reclosable Shake well Just pour, heat, and serve After opening, keep refrigerated and use within 7-10 days. Good To Know Gluten Free All Natural Vegetarian Packaging Made From Renewable Resources The Delicious Taste of Nature™ At pacific Natural Foods, we care deeply about what we make and how we make it.  As a family-owned natural foods company founded in 1987, we remain dedicated to creating the most delicious tastes from what nature has provided. Pacific Natural Foods exclusive Certified to the Source® program t

It's easy to prepare and customize to your liking, for example adding more vegetables of your choice. Good taste as well !
What do u like to add to help with flavor
Start your review of Pacific Organic Rosemary Potato Chowder!
NATASHA M.
Perfect blend of rosemary and potato blend. Very satisfying to those who a huge love for potatoes and hearty flavor. Its a true gift for for the soul and goes great with a salad.
Valeria M.
Veryyyy good product 5/5 you should buy it if i love you will love it too trust me soo good that you will love it
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA
I am a fan of Pacific Naturals Organic soups. They come in an assortment of delicious flavors and their stocks are amazing as well. This is my go to brand at the store. It is well packaged, convenient and easy to find at my local grocers. Sometimes I embellish with extra toppings, depending on the soup for that home made feel, such as fresh herbs or a little pesto or garlic. However, this is probably the least of my favorites.
Charlotte J.
This is an all star soup! You can really taste the rosemary without it being overpowering. It's nutritious and filling and feels much more decadent than it is. It's perfect for a cold night with some nice crusty bread. I also love that it's vegetarian and organic, so I can feel good about eating it without alterations and confidence in the ingredients.
Jennifer V.
Garden Rd
It's a good soup but the spices were not what I expected. I would buy it again if it was on sale. It's good but not my favorite
Richelle S.
Seattle , WA
This tasted really good, very easy and quick, and was able to help add flavour when it came to the dinner. My family and I loved it. The tins are packaged for easy storage and help save me a lot of time when cooking.
Katy L.
Lantana
Thick and creamy, and perfect for the colder days. I loved the addition of the rosemary. Comfort food at its finest
Julia W.
I really enjoy this flavor, especially in the fall when it gets chilly. For the price, I feel like it’s a great value, healthy, and had great flavor with the hint of rosemary. I would definitely recommend!
Jolie L.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This soup is so delicious and flavorful. It's a staple in our household. My teen daughter asks for it quite often. I just ordered a handful to keep in stock for an easy and quick healthy option.
Sarah S.
My absolute favorite soup! Very filling and flavorful. As soon as the weather starts to get cooler I have to grab this potato soup. I never tire of the flavor. I prefer soup in a box vs can, so that's a big selling feature for me. And the star is perfect for lunch!