BY PACIFIC

Rosemary Potato This is a truly timeless soup with a surprising and delicious rosemary twist.  Each bit is luxuriously rich, creamy and full of flavor with just the right amount of potatoes, onions, carrots, celery, and cream.  Accompany with a side salad and fresh bread for a delicious alternative to the usual fare. Easy to Pour Reclosable Shake well Just pour, heat, and serve After opening, keep refrigerated and use within 7-10 days. Good To Know Gluten Free All Natural Vegetarian Packaging Made From Renewable Resources The Delicious Taste of Nature™ At pacific Natural Foods, we care deeply about what we make and how we make it.  As a family-owned natural foods company founded in 1987, we remain dedicated to creating the most delicious tastes from what nature has provided. Pacific Natural Foods exclusive Certified to the Source® program t

• It's easy to prepare and customize to your liking, for example addi...1 Answers
  • What do u like to add to help with flavor5 Answers
Tina J.
Tina J.
Seriously yummy yummy yummy in my tummy
best mashed potatoes i ever had
my whole family loves it so much
its easy to make and customize to your liking too
YANNI D.
YANNI D.
Clayton, NC
Delicious soup with just the right amount of spice. Could use more veggies in it though but still good! It's hard to find at the local stores so I ended up getting a few cans at a whole foods store locally.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Philadelphia, PA
I love that this is a healtheir chowder but I did have to add a little more seasoning to it.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Foodie Expert
I love the idea of having a quality soup and i felt the flavor was really good for an all natural soup.
Redding, CA
Definitely not the greatest! Needs lots of spices added to make it the slightest enjoyable
Gabrielle G.
Gabrielle G.
Auburn , CA
This is good, but needs salt and spices added !
Kathryn V.
Kathryn V.
Springfield, IL
This product is awesome! I really love it! The taste is very well rounded and it goes well with everything I eat
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Foodie Expert
Very yummy and easy to cook. I bought a couple of them and ate them as is and with some of the others I added to chicken it made a perfect creamy gravy on the chicken.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Hailey , ID
I'm not a big fan of rosemary but this chowder was delicious. The rosemary wasn't overpowering and the spices mixed well together. I myself added bacon and cheese to the chowder. Yummy.
Kila R.
Kila R.
Poway, CA
I love the Pacifica Organic soups. I do tend to feel I need to add a little water to them to cut down on the salt. They are comfort soups, and I'd love to try this one as well if it is ever offered as organic. The Cashew Carrot Ginger is probably my favorite. I like to throw in some cilantro and a few slices of avocado. Giving this four, just because it's not the organic option.
Redding, CA
What do u like to add to help with flavor
Janie R.
Janie R.
It's easy to prepare and customize to your liking, for example adding more vegetables of your choice. Good taste as well !