Pacific Organic Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Soup uploaded by Elizabeth D.
3 colors available

BY PACIFIC

Good Starts Here. We keep our recipes simple, use ingredients with integrity, and honour what nature gives us by minimizing our impact on the earth. see more...

Buy on Target
Kathryn F.
Kathryn F.
Atlanta, GA
My favorite soup (minus my handmade soup)! It taste amazing & how easy can it be making. All you have to do is pour & heat up. Honestly it's so good I can just drink it out of the box lol. I definitely recommend this soup! So yummy!!!
Amy C.
Amy C.
Springville, UT
This soup is a staple in our house, especially during the winter. It's a wee bit more spicy than plain tomato, so it warms you up a bit extra. Don't be afraid of a kick though; it's not much.
Sheridan W.
Sheridan W.
My favorite soup ever. I cant get enough. So rich. So creamy. Definitely A+
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN
This is one of favorite flavors from Pacific brand. Its so much healthier then other brands. The container is huge, which makes for a few meals. GREAT FLAVOR! great price. They usually have sales at publix. We stock our pantry with these all the time. Great product!
Linda M.
Linda M.
Ever want to feel like a kid again? Then this tomato soup is the grown up version of an old classic. Pair it with a decadent grilled cheese and you have a fast satisfying meal even the kids will love. I gave it 4 stars because it does have some cane sugar, but all tomato soups do!
Shaunice L.
Shaunice L.
Yummy organic tomato soup, the red peppers give it a unique taste. Has a sweet after taste, I prefer the soup with half the sodium. Amazing flavor and packaging is nice. I like how you can just pour and screw the cap on, easy peasy.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Salem, OR
I love this soup. It is healthy and tastes better than the same kind of soup from Safeway that is made with full cream. When I make this soup I sauté red onion and add it to the soup along with red pepper flakes and fresh basil at the end. So good!!
Essence H.
Essence H.
Washington, DC
This soup is great, I eat it alone, with crackers, and with grilled cheese. I also use this in pastas. My favorite go to recipe is buttered shrimp with red pepper flakes over penne pasta that has been flavored with the soup.
Julia K.
Julia K.
Springfield, OH
My go-to comfort food is tomato soup! So, it's not surprise I bought a few of these when I first saw it on the shelf. I LOVE IT. It has the creamy and fresh taste of tomato, with the spice and kick of the red pepper. It's a great combo, and one of my favorite organic soups!
Krystal E.
Krystal E.
Acworth, GA
I dont typically eat processed foods. However, pacific tomato soup is as good as homemade!