Pacific Organic Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Bisque uploaded by Nonnie M.

BY PACIFIC

Pacific Organic Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Bisque: USDA organic Gluten free Simple, savory and comforting see more...

Kayla H.
Nitro, WV
I just discovered this soup a few weeks ago and bought the last two boxes off the shelf. Since then my local kroger has stopped selling it and I couldn't be more disapointed. This was hands down. The best shelf soup i have had and I was sad to see it go! I loved having it for lunch!
Soheila S.
Kirkland, WA
This is a really good tomato soup. It has pepper flavors in it that make it more smokey and give it a fuller flavor. I love that it is very easy to prepare: just pour from the resealable container and microwave or heat on the stove. I highly recommend!
Angela S.
Fayetteville, AR
I love this soup! Grilled cheese and tomato bisque for the sophisticated child in us all. Nothing like the processed tomato cylinder blob that comes from the brand we had a kids. I would never give my kids that gelatinous crap knowing there is a healtheir and way more delicious option with Pacific Foods. The consistency is creamy and smootd with the best part being you don't have to add water or milk or whisk it to create a soup. One container can easily feed a family or for one or two people just use what is need then store the remaining portion in the fridge. Would make a wonderful base for other soups when adding veggies and meats or stews. Once you have had this stuff you will never go back to canned.
Laurl S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I picked this up a costco after overhearing a customer exclaim, " I am so excited they go this soup back in. It's my favorite!" So, I wanted some exciting soup too! I was pleasantly surprised at how good it is. The predominate flavor is roasted peppers, then tomato. It is a bit sweet, think campbell's tomato soup "sweet", not "sweet" like soda pop. I can see it dressed down with grilled cheese or dressed up with Romano Fricos! There is also a recipes on the website with recipes to use with the soup. I thought the sloppy joe recipe was a great idea as well as the gazpacho.

I'm glad I purchased a six pack because this looks like I will be able to make this soup many different ways!
Brooke H.
Riverbank, CA
This is my all time favorite soup!!! I always have a stock of this in the cabinet!!! This pairs so well with sourdough bread, toast, crackers, and grilled cheese!
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
I usually avoid the instant soup aisle at all costs because most of the time they are terrible and super salty. I picked this up the other day because I wanted to make a super quick dinner so I got a couple of these boxed soups and stuff to make grilled cheese. It was creamy, smooth, and really good. And it was nice to not have to add water or anything. I'd definitely but this again and I will try out other Pacific soups.
Karsyn B.
I had a liquid diet after a surgery that I had and this soup got me through it. It is full of flavor and savory. It's quick to prepare - either pop it in the microwave or heat it up on the stove top. I purchased it at Kroger for around $3 and ever since, I have purchased it regularly. Now that I've long out of recovery, I add things like sour cream and shredded cheese to make it that much better.
Alexis T.
Recently I've been upset with tomato bisque. I wanted to try a different brand and decided to try this one out. I was definitely disappointed. It was more on the thin, soupy side. Bisque should be thick and filling! On top of that, it had a terrible bitter after taste. I tried added cream and other things, but nothing helped. I had to run to the store and buy my regular stuff.
Samantha M.
Seattle, WA
I love making this with grilled cheese! The red pepper is a nice addition to traditional tomato Bisque. I always get this soup in the "natural" section at QFC. It's usually on sale and is only $2 - 3. I always request that my husband get this brand when he goes grocery shopping.
Jennifer M.
Canton, OH
Once I started cooking and making my own soups I stopped buying the canned soups but one day shopping this caught my eye and I decided to try it. It is so delicious and is perfect with grilled cheese, this is the only soup I will buy.
heidi f.
York, PA
I've been wondering if this product is a good thing for making a sauce or soup. Has anyone used it before?
Kayla B.
Dallas, OR
Yum-! Does anybody know which stores carry this soup!?
Tyreese S.
Carol Stream, IL
Does soup in a box have less sodium the soup in a can?
Trina A.
Bakersfield, CA
I really love tomato soup. I can't bring cans into my job place. How is this box soup?
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA
This is great as is, or you can puree it and simmer it down as a base for Masala or embellish to make into spaghetti sauce.

Target