Pacific Organic Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Bisque uploaded by Nonnie M.

BY PACIFIC

Pacific Organic Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Bisque: USDA organic Gluten free Simple, savory and comforting see more...

Alexis T.
Recently I've been upset with tomato bisque. I wanted to try a different brand and decided to try this one out. I was definitely disappointed. It was more on the thin, soupy side. Bisque should be thick and filling! On top of that, it had a terrible bitter after taste. I tried added cream and other things, but nothing helped. I had to run to the store and buy my regular stuff.
Kayla H.
Nitro, WV
I just discovered this soup a few weeks ago and bought the last two boxes off the shelf. Since then my local kroger has stopped selling it and I couldn't be more disapointed. This was hands down. The best shelf soup i have had and I was sad to see it go! I loved having it for lunch!
Soheila S.
Kirkland, WA
This is a really good tomato soup. It has pepper flavors in it that make it more smokey and give it a fuller flavor. I love that it is very easy to prepare: just pour from the resealable container and microwave or heat on the stove. I highly recommend!
Brooke H.
Riverbank, CA
This is my all time favorite soup!!! I always have a stock of this in the cabinet!!! This pairs so well with sourdough bread, toast, crackers, and grilled cheese!
Samantha M.
Seattle, WA
Foodie Expert
I love making this with grilled cheese! The red pepper is a nice addition to traditional tomato Bisque. I always get this soup in the "natural" section at QFC. It's usually on sale and is only $2 - 3. I always request that my husband get this brand when he goes grocery shopping.
sarah h.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Love this soup! I crave it all the time! It has such a nice flavor and honestly gives me the best comfort feeling. It's the perfect tomato soup for a rainy day!
Stormie C.
Greenville, IN
Foodie Expert
Super creamy and packed with flavor. Box package is strange, but opens easy. I always add sour cream and some cheese.
Maille K.
Santa Cruz, CA
This is my boyfriend's favorite soup and it's our go to for rainy or cold days. Super yummy and comforting
Toni R.
Keep this in the fridge at home or at work - fill up your cup when you need some warm yummy goodness.
Rachel B.
Spokane, WA
One of my favorite soups for cold days. We serve this with grilled cheese on the side, curl up in front of the fireplace to watch a movie, and we're set!
heidi f.
York, PA
I've been wondering if this product is a good thing for making a sauce or soup. Has anyone used it before?
Kayla B.
Dallas, OR
Yum-! Does anybody know which stores carry this soup!?
Tyreese S.
Carol Stream, IL
Does soup in a box have less sodium the soup in a can?
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA
Foodie Expert
This is great as is, or you can puree it and simmer it down as a base for Masala or embellish to make into spaghetti sauce.
Trina A.
Bakersfield, CA
I really love tomato soup. I can't bring cans into my job place. How is this box soup?