Add a Photo

By PACIFIC
Pacific Organic Roasted Garlic Mushroom Lentil Soup: USDA organic Vegetarian Excellent source of fiber Guaranteed to become the special of the day Easy to pour Reclosable*NEW_LINE*
Melrose A.
Melrose A.
Foodie Expert
Very good taste like restraunt at your own home i like the pacific soups. My favorite at homr soups in a box
Justine A.
Justine A.
I love pacific soups. They are so much better tasting than the other soupos out there and I like that they come in a carton vs a can.
Shanell B.
Shanell B.
Clio, MI
This soup is extremely tasty ! I love making it for lunch with sandwiches , even my teenage boys enjoy.. A little pricey
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
This soup was actually pretty good! It had kind of a strange texture, but the taste was actually really good! Not too salty, and smooth. I will be buying this again! I want to try all flavors!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Boise, ID
This brand is delicious. I love the pure convenience of this soup container. It is easy to eat a portion, rather than the entire thing. Plus, it tastes great.
Jazmin F.
Jazmin F.
Chula Vista, CA
The quality is great! Is good for one serving. The taste is good & even though the price is high, it is worth it.
Kara J.
Kara J.
I love this brand and the ingredients they use. This soup is tasty and is great for something quick and healthy.
Ada M.
Ada M.
Orlando, FL
I'm a fan of all the Pacifica soups. The taste is really good, the sodium content isn't high and it's super easy to make.
Stefanie S.
Stefanie S.
Kingsland, TX
Yuck! I love lentil soup and so I thought I would try this because I also love garlic and mushrooms. It was disgusting. It was very bland. I tried everything to fix it up to be edible, but no luck. I added sea salt, white pepper, and even sirachi sauce, but it did not help. I also bought the red pepper lentil soup, so am going to try that one too and see if it is any better. I also did not like that the soup was very watery. I prefer my Lentil soup to be of a ticker consistency.
I try and stick to natural foods and I like to watch my sodium intake. The Pacific Natural soup has less sodium than some of the other canned soups. I thought it tasted good and it is convenient for a quick meal.
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Does anyone know if this is a bit too salty?
Christina D.
Christina D.
Bronx, NY
Does this really taste that good? I am always wary of soups in a box.