BY PACIFIC

Pacific Organic Roasted Garlic Mushroom Lentil Soup: USDA organic Vegetarian Excellent source of fiber Guaranteed to become the special of the day Easy to pour Reclosable*NEW_LINE* see more...

• Is this vegan 1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this is a bit too salty?3 Answers
  • Does this really taste that good? I am always wary of soups in a...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
sarah c.
sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
Foodie Expert
The texture was great but that was all this soup has going for it. I love mushroom but not with the sweetness of this soup from the carrots. I was hoping for something more savory. If i wear to make this soup i would replace carrots with celery or spinach and add more cream to the base. I couldn't get past the opposing flavors and didn't finish my bowl.
Melynda W.
Melynda W.
McChord AFB, WA
Foodie Expert
I'm the only one in my house obsessed with lentil soup so if I'm in a pinch and craving some this is a perfect answer for me! Robust flavor that is quick and easy. I do add a little broth the thin it out.
Melrose A.
Melrose A.
Foodie Expert
Very good taste like restraunt at your own home i like the pacific soups. My favorite at homr soups in a box
Taylar F.
Taylar F.
Foodie Expert
Best stuff ever! I would so buy agai! Never disappointed taste amazing too! Gotta buy it's a must have!
Justine A.
Justine A.
Foodie Expert
I love pacific soups. They are so much better tasting than the other soupos out there and I like that they come in a carton vs a can.
Shanell B.
Shanell B.
Clio, MI
Foodie Expert
This soup is extremely tasty ! I love making it for lunch with sandwiches , even my teenage boys enjoy.. A little pricey
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
Really good soup, it is a little pricey but I think it is worth it for the taste, and quality...
nicole g.
nicole g.
Everett, MA
The soup is pretty good, but the price is pretty steep. I would purchase again if I had a coupon though.
Jazmin F.
Jazmin F.
Chula Vista , CA
Foodie Expert
The quality is great! Is good for one serving. The taste is good & even though the price is high, it is worth it.
Wanessa M.
Wanessa M.
Marietta, OH
This is my "I'm really hungry, but I don't feel like cooking" soup. It is delicious and very fulfilling. I'm a big meat eater, and I tend to be hungry after a vegetarian meal, but this soup definitely satisfies me. It is also very thick, which I really like.
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know if this is a bit too salty?
Christina D.
Christina D.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
Does this really taste that good? I am always wary of soups in a box.
Anna F.