BY PACIFIC

Pacific Organic Roasted Garlic Mushroom Lentil Soup: USDA organic Vegetarian Excellent source of fiber Guaranteed to become the special of the day Easy to pour Reclosable*NEW_LINE* see more...

Melynda W.
Williamsburg, VA
I'm the only one in my house obsessed with lentil soup so if I'm in a pinch and craving some this is a perfect answer for me! Robust flavor that is quick and easy. I do add a little broth the thin it out.
Stefanie S.
Kingsland, TX
Yuck! I love lentil soup and so I thought I would try this because I also love garlic and mushrooms. It was disgusting. It was very bland. I tried everything to fix it up to be edible, but no luck. I added sea salt, white pepper, and even sirachi sauce, but it did not help. I also bought the red pepper lentil soup, so am going to try that one too and see if it is any better. I also did not like that the soup was very watery. I prefer my Lentil soup to be of a ticker consistency.
sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
The texture was great but that was all this soup has going for it. I love mushroom but not with the sweetness of this soup from the carrots. I was hoping for something more savory. If i wear to make this soup i would replace carrots with celery or spinach and add more cream to the base. I couldn't get past the opposing flavors and didn't finish my bowl.
Wanessa M.
Marietta, OH
This is my "I'm really hungry, but I don't feel like cooking" soup. It is delicious and very fulfilling. I'm a big meat eater, and I tend to be hungry after a vegetarian meal, but this soup definitely satisfies me. It is also very thick, which I really like.
Monica S.
Las Vegas, NV
All their soups are delicious! The butternut squash and roasted red pepper are my favorite! To my taste they need a little more salt or a dab of real butter, but their creamy goodness is delightful!
Brandi T.
Cincinnati, OH
Pacific Roasted Garlic Mushroom Lentil Soup is fabulous! It tastes amazing, like home made soup without all the fuss. It tastes great, smooth and flavorful and never rates like it came from a box/can.
Sarah C.
This soup was actually pretty good! It had kind of a strange texture, but the taste was actually really good! Not too salty, and smooth. I will be buying this again! I want to try all flavors!
Kat's Witchin' Kitchen  .
I try and stick to natural foods and I like to watch my sodium intake. The Pacific Natural soup has less sodium than some of the other canned soups. I thought it tasted good and it is convenient for a quick meal.
Brittany H.
Boise, ID
This brand is delicious. I love the pure convenience of this soup container. It is easy to eat a portion, rather than the entire thing. Plus, it tastes great.
Lauryn I.
N Hollywood, CA
I was skeptical about this flavor at first but I was surprised how great it is when I finally tried it. I will definitely be purchasing it again soon.
Kristen T.
Does anyone know if this is a bit too salty?
Christina D.
Bronx, NY
Does this really taste that good? I am always wary of soups in a box.
Anna F.