BY PACIFIC

Pacific Organic Roasted Garlic Mushroom Lentil Soup: USDA organic Vegetarian Excellent source of fiber Guaranteed to become the special of the day Easy to pour Reclosable*NEW_LINE* see more...

Melynda W.
Melynda W.
Mcchord Afb, WA
Foodie Expert
I'm the only one in my house obsessed with lentil soup so if I'm in a pinch and craving some this is a perfect answer for me! Robust flavor that is quick and easy. I do add a little broth the thin it out.
Melrose A.
Melrose A.
Foodie Expert
Very good taste like restraunt at your own home i like the pacific soups. My favorite at homr soups in a box
Taylar F.
Taylar F.
Foodie Expert
Best stuff ever! I would so buy agai! Never disappointed taste amazing too! Gotta buy it's a must have!
Justine A.
Justine A.
Foodie Expert
I love pacific soups. They are so much better tasting than the other soupos out there and I like that they come in a carton vs a can.
Shanell B.
Shanell B.
Clio, MI
Foodie Expert
This soup is extremely tasty ! I love making it for lunch with sandwiches , even my teenage boys enjoy.. A little pricey
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
Really good soup, it is a little pricey but I think it is worth it for the taste, and quality...
nicole g.
nicole g.
Everett, MA
The soup is pretty good, but the price is pretty steep. I would purchase again if I had a coupon though.
Jazmin F.
Jazmin F.
Chula vista, CA
Foodie Expert
The quality is great! Is good for one serving. The taste is good & even though the price is high, it is worth it.
Wanessa M.
Wanessa M.
Marietta, OH
This is my "I'm really hungry, but I don't feel like cooking" soup. It is delicious and very fulfilling. I'm a big meat eater, and I tend to be hungry after a vegetarian meal, but this soup definitely satisfies me. It is also very thick, which I really like.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Boise, ID
Foodie Expert
This brand is delicious. I love the pure convenience of this soup container. It is easy to eat a portion, rather than the entire thing. Plus, it tastes great.
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know if this is a bit too salty?
Christina D.
Christina D.
Bronx, NY
Does this really taste that good? I am always wary of soups in a box.