BY PACIFIC

Pacific Organic Roasted Garlic Mushroom Lentil Soup: USDA organic Vegetarian Excellent source of fiber Guaranteed to become the special of the day Easy to pour Reclosable*NEW_LINE* see more...

• Is this vegan 1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this is a bit too salty?3 Answers
  • Does this really taste that good? I am always wary of soups in a...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
Foodie Expert
The texture was great but that was all this soup has going for it. I love mushroom but not with the sweetness of this soup from the carrots. I was hoping for something more savory. If i wear to make this soup i would replace carrots with celery or spinach and add more cream to the base. I couldn't get past the opposing flavors and didn't finish my bowl.
Melynda W.
McChord AFB, WA
Foodie Expert
I'm the only one in my house obsessed with lentil soup so if I'm in a pinch and craving some this is a perfect answer for me! Robust flavor that is quick and easy. I do add a little broth the thin it out.
Melrose A.
Foodie Expert
Very good taste like restraunt at your own home i like the pacific soups. My favorite at homr soups in a box
Taylar F.
Foodie Expert
Best stuff ever! I would so buy agai! Never disappointed taste amazing too! Gotta buy it's a must have!
Wanessa M.
Marietta, OH
This is my "I'm really hungry, but I don't feel like cooking" soup. It is delicious and very fulfilling. I'm a big meat eater, and I tend to be hungry after a vegetarian meal, but this soup definitely satisfies me. It is also very thick, which I really like.
Brandi T.
Cincinnati, OH
Pacific Roasted Garlic Mushroom Lentil Soup is fabulous! It tastes amazing, like home made soup without all the fuss. It tastes great, smooth and flavorful and never rates like it came from a box/can.
Lauryn I.
N Hollywood, CA
I was skeptical about this flavor at first but I was surprised how great it is when I finally tried it. I will definitely be purchasing it again soon.
Jenesse K.
Boston, MA
I really wanted to like this but I thought it was bland and not that good unfortunately.
Krista W.
Charlotte, NC
I think these are great, especially with the mushrooms added. I add a tiny dollop of sour cream and some salt, and they're good to go!
sara s.
voorhees, NJ
Love lentil ssoup so i am picky about them. This is one of my favorite pre made soups.
Kristen T.
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know if this is a bit too salty?
Christina D.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
Does this really taste that good? I am always wary of soups in a box.
Anna F.