BY PACIFIC #41 in Canned Beans

Slow-cooked to develop the rich, natural flavors. Delicious in dips or as fillings for burritos, tacos, and casseroles. Great for making creamy soups, and a perfect side dish. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Holly P.
This is my ultimate comfort food! It is so easy and tastes amazing too. I really like the velvety texture and the flavor just can't be beaten even by my own mother. This has depth that lends itself to be eaten by itself or used in all kinds of recipes without loosing its taste.
Jaimie R.
I dont really care for these and neither does anyone in my house. They have a really bland taste. If I buy something I want it to be ready to go for my convienence. Not make me do extra work.
Rachael S.
Albuquerque, NM
For being vegetarian they were okay. not a whole lot of the meaty flavor that you usually like but they were pretty good. being vegan though it was pretty impressive. i made them into burritos with some nice spices and onions and garlic and it was pretty good
Jackie N.
Cleveland hts , OH
These beans were ok. I didn't like the bland taste and it has some other additives that I did not like. I wish that they didn't taste quite so mealy or have as much salt.
Audrey T.
Tierra Verde, FL
i didnt' like these beans they were really dry like so so dry i could not even like literally they were'nt that great i didn't have a good time with these beans probably dont buy
Demetrice J.
New Orleans, LA
I love eating this as a sidedish to my baked chicken. I definitely would buy these beans again. I hope everyone go out and buy this.
Reham M.
Cairo, Sayda Zainab
Its good and has good quality .. i tried it few times i didnot like it in the begining but it cool for those who like to try new things
alyssa g.
Great product, no much english, good food for vegan people, quick and easy, i like all i can say, buy online
lizeth d.
muy buenos muy recomendados su sabar es muy bueno cosistencia y muy ricos para la familia feliz de comerlos
Sophie P.
Dawlish
How long do you cook these for?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are these beans any good?
Meghan S.