Pacific Organic Reduced Sodium Chicken Noodle Soup

Pacific® Organic Reduced Sodium† Chicken Noodle Soup.
†35% less sodium than our regular soup.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
USDA organic. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Jocelyn G.
I use this broth in many recipes it's very tasty and convinent when making a meal after a long day it makes cooking dinner a lot easier for me. I love the quality ingredients it contains and it's rich flavor I also really like the reduced sodium broth so I can either leave it as is or salt it to my own liking
Wendy H.
In my quest to eat healthier and avoid processed foods, I find that I still need some convenience, so Pacific Organic Soups fill that gap. I love the flavors in the Chicken Noodle Soup and my heart health enjoys the fact that it is low sodium. This has large noodles and chunks of chicken.
Tara T.
Indianapolis, IN
Pacific Organic Chicken Noodle Soup is a great meal for when you do not have a lot of time to cook.  I feel good making this for my family and it tastes great.  The noodles are firm and the veggies taste fresh.  I would recommend this to families that are looking for quick meals or for a take to work lunch.
Mariah S.
Gold Beach, OR
I am not a huge fan of soup in general but this is ok. I know it says reduced sodium but I still felt like it was pretty salty. That being said I'm very sensitive to salt so I probably won't be eating it again. I recommend to those who don't have salt issues
Maggie G.
Lincoln park, NJ
Worst clam chowder I've ever had. The overwhelming taste of garlic made it unbearable and I did not find one clam in it. I usually love this brand of soups, but this specific Pacific soup shouldn't even be sold in stores.
Alexa M.
Branford, CT
Affordable and perfect for home made chicken noodle soup. Delicious and easy meal!!!!!
Alice S.
I really enjoy using soups that are not in cans to avoid BPA. Although i'm not sure if tetrapaks contain bpa, but i'm sure it's less than a can? flavour is good, just like any canned soup. the only con is the price. extremely expensive for such a small amount.
David M.
Ambler, PA
Me gusta el sabor y la textura de la sopa es muy deliciosa y con un sabor muy