BY PACIFIC

Pacific® Organic Pumpkin Puree.
New!
USDA organic. see more...

Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
I have only tried this two times and it was really good I preferred to make homemade but if you want to do something quick and I had a good value you should really try this I will try it again this year and let you know how it goes if you want to recipe just let me know
Elizabeth M.
Tempe, AZ
I purchased a case of 12 on Amazon. Everyone that I opened was separated into dry pumpkin and liquid. Flavor wise it is decent. I liked the fact of it being organic too. There are better organic pumpkin brands out there. I won't purchase this again.
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
This was my first time trying this and I have ever to say, I have bittersweet feelings about this. I didn't really like the consistency of it, by three flavor wasn't that bad.
Diana  V.
It was ok and great that it is healthy but it was a little bit to tart and didn't taste as much as a regular pumpkin pie flavor as I hoped.
Jacqueline F.
Torrington , CT
I've always wanted to make pumpkin pie but I never got quite to it.. I know there is a lot of different recipes for pumpkin pie which one would you consider being the best for a beginner. Can anyone give me a good easy recipe?
Kimberly G.
Athens, AL
Would this be just as good for a pie recipe? I have only ever used canned.
Annie S.
Swanton, VT
Is this the same texture and consistency as the normal canned product?
Genesis G.
Humble , TX
What's the hype over this ? Is this even good or it's just straight up pumpkin
Natacha C.
Los Angeles, CA
So I'm looking to make a pumpkin pie for thanksgiving dinner. Would you guys recommend this pumpkin purée?

back