BY PACIFIC

Save On Pacific Natural Foods 12X 32 Oz Mushroom Broth, The Taste Is Deliciously Rich, Earthy And Well, Mushroomy, A Hint Of Garlic, White Pepper And Sea Salt Bring All The Flavors Together In This Robust Start To More Extraordinary Dishes Like Soups, Risotto, Pot Pies And You Tell Us, : Gluten Free Kosher, (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only, Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use, For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use, )Specialty Dietary Needs: Gluten Free, KosherAverage Shelf Life from Manufacture date: 360, 0 SKU: BA12610 see more...

Buy on Walmart
Gina W.
Gina W.
I recently purchased the Organic Mushroom Broth to make a keto friendly soup. Was pleasantly surprised to find the broth was delicious in the soup and great on its own!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I love mushrooms and never knew mushroom broth existed until I saw this at the store. I cooked quinoa with it as I was adding it to a casserole with mushrooms. Gave it some extra flavor.
Jessi L.
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
I used this for the 1st time this Thanksgiving instead of regular beef broth. It tasted amazing. I was pleasently surprsied.
Ann K.
Ann K.
Hinesville, GA
So tasty and a great alternative to using animal based broths. I love it for cooking rice and other grains to add depth of flavor.
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Just used Pacific Organic Mushroom Broth to make the most AMAZING beef stroganoff, when I didn't have my fall-back Campbell's Cream of Mushroom on hand. I instead combined this broth with sour cream (can substitute greek yogurt) and cut up fresh baby bellas. So much richer and more special of a base! Keep on hand at all times!
Serina P.
Serina P.
Portland, OR
This is hands down the best broth for beef stew ever invented. Unfortunately all the stores in my area seem to have stopped carrying it, which has pretty much sent my mother and I into a frenzy trying to get our hands on it. The mushroom broth has this amazing rich flavor and really adds to any stew or roast, if you can get your hands on some, I strongly suggest giving it a try A++
Seena R.
Seena R.
Yucca Valley , CA
Foodie Expert
This broth is so flavorfull and delicious it has been proven recently that mushrooms do have health benefits so it give me another reason to have more of this tasty broth
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
Port Orange, FL
I love this brand of broth. Easy to find low sodium options and it healthier than the other brands. It is more expensive
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Foodie Expert
How good is the taste of it