BY PACIFIC

That's Amour! In Italy, minestrone means "big soup" and our take on this classic recipe is no exception. We start with organic vegetables, hearty beans and a blend of traditional Italian herbs and seasonings. then we add our perfectly cooked penne pasta and savory chicken meatballs. Top it with a sprinkling of freshly grated Parmesan cheese for a meal that's "delizioso!" see more...

shaid h.
shaid h.
I had this as a lunch, after seeing it on sale at my local store. I didn't really expect to like it as much as I did. It looked good, but it was in a box. And soups in boxes never really had a good reputation for me. But I was mistaken. This was delicious!! I added some pepper and a little thyme and garlic and oregano and I was set. I can not believe how great it turned out! Try it, you will not be disappointed!!
i like soup but this is so haram so no.
norayka l.
norayka l.
This soup is hearty, great tasting soup that is perfect for those with food issues. I cannot eat gluten or yeast and I'm so happy this soup doesn't have either! Thank you Pacific for making soups that aren't full of stuff that doesn't need to be in them
Britney S.
Britney S.
Love this soup. Not only is it packaged from renewable resources, but it's organic and delicious. This soup is very flavorful and filling. I love opening these little boxes and knowing I'm using Organic ingredients. Quality product.
Ka l.
Ka l.
I was a bit skeptical to try Pacific Natural Foods Minestrone With Chicken Meatballs Soup but it was surprisingly tasty.
Karissa B.
Karissa B.
Absolutely delicious! It's much better for you than other brands of packaged soup.
Gwendolyn J.
Gwendolyn J.
Phenix City, AL
Foodie Expert
Pacific Natural Foods Minestrone With Chicken Meatballs Soup: 140 calories per serving 6g of protein per serving Packaging from renewable resources Organic
Anna W.
Anna W.
Brooklyn , NY
Foodie Expert
This is by far my favorite soup in general and this brand is perfect! It just tastes so fresh!
Natalie K.
Natalie K.
Sleepy Eye, MN
An awesome soup, tricks you into being healthy! The taste is great and I definitely love buying it and feel good doing so!
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
I do not like this product at all. I am a vegan and the fact that chickens had to suffer to make this product in inhumane!
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
I really love this product, tastes great... I would most definitely recommend it to others. No complaints! :)
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Do you feel like these have too much salt
Gabby D.